Customs: Scattorshot and Nosecone for a Custom Computron

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Guardian_Prime, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Guardian_Prime

Guardian_Prime Autobot Leader

Ive been toying with the idea of making a custom Computron for awhile now. I've started a little on him, and as of now, I have Cybertron Ransack as Afterburner, Energon Skyblast as Strafe, and Cybertron Clocker as Lightspeed. I have an idea on how to make the chest, legs, head, and hands, but I have no clue on who I can use for Scattorshot and Nosecone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well im currently making a computron myself but no progress pics yet im just sorting the limbs out, for scattorshot i used energon jetfire hes very similar to my eyes inbot mode has a big ass alt mode and the colours are pretty close to G1 without paint!

however nosecone is a bit of an abstract choice for me hes and energon toy i cant remember which but has a cutting disc on top of him that rotates - hope this helps!

3. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

I think that might be Signal Flare.

4. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yep thats the one! :thumbs2: 

5. KNOOM842

KNOOM842 Ultra Con

I have plans on doing all the G1 combiners with the entergon combiners as bases and parts from their g1 selves(But thats only for the terrorcons,Predacons and Tecnobots well shattershot and afterburner) and what ever fits the tf im doing and im also looking into the PCC's they might help out with not useing the same molds( by the way all the combiners but predaking wil be in scale with Crossfire02)

6. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I was just going to suggest the Energon Bruticous tank mould; it may not be original, but hell, if it works...
    ...also in a similar vein, Storm Jet/Silverbolt should work pretty well for Scattershot, too.