Scare Glow vs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rattrap Primal, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

In honor of the November release of MOTUC Scare Glow, I'm starting a new discussion over which characters Scare Glow won't be able to affect and those he can stop in their tracks (RULES: Could be anybody, not just action figures)
    my picks for immunity
    -Hal Jordan: Since he was chosen due to the fact he could overcome great fear, I don't think old ghosty could affect him
    -Chuck Norris: Sure, he might sweat a bit, but the encounter will end with a roundhouse kick to the face
    -Red Tornado, Vision, and other android characters: if Despero can't affect Reddy, I don't think Scare Glow would work
    -Optimus Prime: another robot, and the fact that he's a giant freaking robot, nope
    -John Cena: Sure, Cena would be down for a few minutes, but once he hits his 5 moves of Doom, Scare Glow is history, this also applies to 80's Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior, who's just insane

2. David

David . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  3. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    id add Bruce Lee if he was alive
    and also the Ghostbusters because they ain't afraid of no ghost and that being so this glow thing isn't liable to spook them and hell they took down Gozer!

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    The Terminator. No fear, no fatigue, no mercy.