scalpel and his minions could have....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by cosmosaurus, Jul 7, 2011.

1. cosmosaurus

cosmosaurus RID is Better Than G1

spoilers spoilers

Spoilers..............................................spoilers...............................................................................................spoilers

saved megatron. just think, if they had repaired his head optimus' axe most likely would have glanced off. Rather than say digging into his head so prime could rip his spine out. I wonder if scalpel should have studied medicine more than torture on cybertron?

2. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

His axe was directly logded in between Megatron's eyes. It would be like that even if his head was repaired.

3. Buster_Witwicky

Buster_Witwicky ALL HAIL KORROK

Half his face was disintegrated though. It wasn't like an arm, a shin, or his armor, it was his face. It couldn't be reattached or anything because it was gone.

It seems like Cybertronians are like model kits in that they can reattach limbs. In RoTF, Starscream had his arm back on after Optimus Prime sliced the shoulder. In Transformers Prime, Starscream, again armless, is told he can get a new model. However, Megatron lost his face. It wasn't just cut off like Starscream's arm, it was blown apart. I'm pretty sure the 'Cons wouldn't keep a collection of faces in case they lose theirs.

4. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

The Scalpels didn't have anything to do with Megatron getting his head and spine ripped out. Even if Megatron had his face recovered, the axe would've still been in his face.

I kinda feel sorry for the little guys. Working that hard and they get nothing but misery in return. First, more than half of them get squished by Megatron (way to repay the guys helping you, you d*ckhead), after that when you FINALLY see a little bit of progression, Sentinel plants his goddamn hand in Megs his face and rips half of it back off! And if THAT ain't enough, Optimus comes by and just decides to slam his axe into Megatron's head and proceeds to rip it off. I would've loved to see a Scalpel run away angry and say "I CANNOT WORK LIKE THIS!"

5. kiko315

kiko315 Well-Known Member

Megs was really a d*ck...
    In ROTF, he gets repaired under water and just storms to the surface, without so much as a "thanks" to Scalpel or any of the Constructicons there...

On a side note, I better start looking for an axe that fits HFTD OP, that piece of plastic from DOTM Fireburst Optimus Prime simply will never do...

6. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Yup, it's definately an Autobot thing... They could always just go talk to movie Optimus...

7. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those little things in megatrons face were repair bots? Didn't know that... I assumed they were the rotlbotic equivilant of maggots...

8. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

they are. people are on crack saying they are repair bots.

9. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, they are repair bots. He squishes them because they irratate him.

10. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    ya agreed they are scalpel minons sources state they are repair drones. i didnt expect them to use scalpels cgi though which i thought was awsome.

11. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

I thought they were meant to be just bugs or something too. Don't remember seeing them doing any repairing.

12. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

if they were repair bots he would have just told them to stop, instead of curiously looking at one before squishing it.

to emphasize his grotesque stature do you think film writers would add repair bots or maggots? which do you think helps convey the emotion of dejected fallen leader?

use your brain.

13. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am. They are repair bots. If they weren't, they wouldn't be using Scapel's model would they.

14. Fitch

Fitch Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is Megatron we're talking about, he's demented.

15. Megabattimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This. Megatron is not who he once was in DOTM.

16. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

When you see Megatron back at the camp in Africa some small sparks fly as one of those little 'scaple clone' things is pokes around in the open wound looking like its trying to fix something before he picks it off and crushes it. Kinda looked to me like what ever it did annoyed him thusly he killed it.

17. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    The Scalplets were trying to effect repairs, you can clearly see one try and do some welding before Megs squishes him.

18. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Whatever happened to Scalpel? When Megatron reformatted his body to Transform into a truck couldn't he reformat his face too? Looked cool though.

19. Rumblebee7

Rumblebee7 Cassete Player

The cons dont but Optimus probably does :D