Scale on Movie Figs

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Severus, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Severus

Severus Curmudgeon TFW2005 Supporter

So, I'm going to be purchasing the 'bots that are in the movie. I like it too much, and they're going to look freakin sweet all together. :)  Hopefully Megs and Prime will grow on me in person. I know there was a thread a while back with someone's guesses on the closest to scale set they had found. Search function is currently disabled, so forgive me for making a new thread. Here's what I'm looking at with the recent announcements.

Deluxe
    Jazz, Bumblebee (both versions), Barricade and Frenzy, Scorponok

Voyager
    Ironhide, Ratchet, Starscream, Blackout, Bonecrusher (if he happens)

Leader
    Optimus Prime, Megatron, Brawl

Does that look right to you folks? Any disagreements or comments? I think this is going to fit together pretty darn well.

EDIT: Got mixed up on Bonecrusher. Fixed. Thanks Ravenxl7.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Umm.....there is no current reason to beleive that there will be a leader Bonecrusher. They did say that they were looking into making a Voyager sized version of him, but there was nothing about a Leader class sized one.

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Barricade's Frenzy is most in scale, but lacks the radio mode.

4. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

if you are talking toy scales, you are correct, but overall, blackout is far too small as a voyager. instead, he should be as large as a leader or perhaps a supreme size if you were looking for actual vehicle and bot mode sizes. If human figures existed, in scale to the deluxe cars (barricade, bee, jazz) then the miniature frenzy is still vastly overscaled, being as tall, or taller than a sam or mikaela figure would be in comparison.

5. Revan

Revan Well-Known Member

That's not entirely true, at Botcon Hasbro did say they are looking at move movie charaters to be made into Leader Class. So, while they actually didn't name anyone, it's posible that we might see a Leader Bonecrusher.