Say it is unicron. is there gonna be to many main decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by megatron6661, Dec 12, 2010.

1. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

I loved the new trailer, it give us all possibilities where this movie will be going or could. But the downside is? say this new transformer has a big part to play in the main part of the film, and if it is unicron are we going to have to many main decepticons. It could work out that the autobots are up against it maybe this is why unicron will be in it, to give the audience the sense of the odds are against the autobots. But you look at the most powerful decepticons I say there is a top 5 of the main decepticons, how are the autobots going to compete with the decepticons. Will prime have to at times carry the burden has he is the only guy that could beat the main decepticons, especially the most dangerous villians in megatron shockwave and possibly unicron.

the top 5 main decepticons
    megatron
    shockwave
    soundwave
    starscream
    and maybe unicron

that is without the other decepticons that will also play a big part in the film. How is bay going to do a balancing act, to give all these guys enough screen time that's without the autobots and the humans. Maybe soundwave will have a similar role like in ROTF, he will stay in space even though I do hope he starts fighting not blown up when he is in space.

2. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Easy the army helps the autobots and bomb the cons again then I killed micheal bay , also if shockwave gets killed by human I blow micheal bay up

back on topic
    I don't know really they all will have to get screentime, I just want Shockwave to kill everybody , even soundwave I he will get more screentime in DOTM plus hes on earth, but bay did say “I think there’s some really cool action on this movie, there’s some very cool conspiracy, there’s great robot stuff in this that people were missing in the second one, you’ve got great robot conflict,” he said

3. vmagnum

vmagnum Horrorcon

Megatron,or Galvatron? *chuckles*

Now I think there's going to be pretty awesome Autobots as well in addition

4. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL!

Remember a while back there was word that a human kills Starscream...now that would make me mad! :banghead: 

5. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Why do people keep saying that they thought it was Unicron when they saw it and some still think it is??? Hello! He was inside the ship... I don't think that Bay would go that far from the original in terms of size, in the least!

I hope they don't go overboard with the main characters. If they just leave it with Starscream, Megatron, Soundwave, and Shockwave... it would be plenty and I think it would work out great. With the other Decepticons make them names we know, but give them lesser roles.

EDIT: I know this is a hypothetical situation by the OP, but there are some who believe it will be Unicron... and if they turn out to be right, I will lose all interest in the 3rd movie.

EDIT 2:

I don't think it's just word anymore. Wasn't it confirmed by the actor that his character was to kill him? (I plead the 5th)

6. megatron6661

well the army were not of much use in ROTF has they could not touch the fallen, until optimus returned. I still say the autobots and the humans are up against it even with all their firepower. Say bay introduces unicron in DOTM, having megatron unicron shockwave starscream and soundwave is one hell of a lineup for the decepticons. But we know the autobots and the humans will win

7. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Unicron is not really a Decepticon.

8. megatron6661

you are probably right there, but it would not suprise me if bay and co had unicron has a decepticon.

9. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Thats true, after all, he gave us a tank named "Devestator" in the first film:crazy: 

10. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Theres more chance of that bot on the moon being TwinTwist than there is of it being Unicron.

Can we not just accept that and then move on?

In fact theres more chance that the Moon IS Unicron than the bot crashed on the surface is.

The Bot on the ship is going to end up being an autobot or some other 'good' bot. All of the bay-verse Decepticons are sharp, pointy or monsterous...that bot on the moon looks more like a king arthur type laying awaiting the day he's needed once more

11. megatron6661

Maybe unicron will have a similar role has jetfire did have in ROTF, that he gives the humans and the autobots knowledge on what the decepticons plan to do in their final assault of earth, has unicron say it is him was on the moon. That is if bay decides to use unicron has a neutral in DOTM who knows.

12. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    No Unicron please, we get the same story again probably...

13. Jasbraman

Jasbraman Eats Igyaks for breakfast

I find it unlikely to be Unicron. Alpha Trion, on the other hand...

It might even be The Last Autobot, but I find that unlikely.

14. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    word.

Also, you forgot one mean Decepticon; Scalpel!!!

Alright, on a more serious note, I'm almost confident this film will once again prove that US is an unstopabble force, i.e., military, ariforce blah, blah, blah. sigh..

15. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    TF3 maybe will just mention Unicron, just as they sometimes mention the original Primes.

16. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Probbaly not UNicron and we probably have a lot of Decepticons. Bay said the final battle will be a Blackhawk Down type battle. Leads me to believe there will be a fair amount of Decepticons and the Autobits will be outnumbered severely.

17. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    It is easy for the Decepticons to outnumber the Autobots bec. like TF2, I expect TF3 to copy and paste tons of Decepticon clones/drones.
    I won't worry about the Deception clones/drones bec. like in TF2, they are probably easy to kill with the bombs of the military. You don't even need Autobots to kill Decepticons and all you really need is the might of the military. The mighty military are the real heroes and the Autobots are just guests, Decepticons are just cannon fodder.