Saw my first ep (Blast from the Past)

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Nerdling, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    It's not bad, but the aesthetic really kills it for me. The writing is pretty good for a kids show, and Megatron's voice is really well done. Prime isn't really Prime to me, more like a generic team leader who is only slightly more knowledgeable and powerful than the other autobots.

I liked the way they introduced the Dinobots - very G1esque. Grimlock's voice isn't nearly as annoying as it used to be. But the way the scenes change seems really abrupt. You have all of them in a static position, and then theyre fighting and breaking stuff all over the place.

Most of these comments have probably been reiterated countless times already. Carry on.

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Actually, this Prime isn't the big time leader that all the other Primes were. Try watching the pilot movie, and Along Came a Spider to get a better understanding of the character. He's really more interesting than any of the previous Prime's in my opinion.

3. axiant

axiant Autobot paper pusher!

Seconded. As I said in the previous thread,

4. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

See the movie as everyone has said. It may not be the Prime we all know but you don't get to be a hero just giving flowery speeches.