saw halloween tonight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bumble Prime, Sep 1, 2007.

1. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

If those geeks were like the ones I saw at a Pokemon tournament(only once, and that was to win a free PBR), I woulda socked them in the face. Thinking they're so cool, showing off their video gaming skills on something totally unrelated. Why were they watching the movie, an R-rated movie to boot, in the first place, if all they're gonna do is bitch about it? Let's see them run from a psycho with a knife

2. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I'm interested to know what the sequel to Zombie's version would be called. Just Halloween II since it's the second installment in this version? Or would they just not number them and come up with goofy sub names?

3. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

Spoliers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

heres my theory for a sequel. she passed out after the fall, i say michael dragged dr. loomis down there and put the mask on him , before she regained consciousness. Cuz it looked like he was gouging his eyes out, but then he just dragged him off camera and loomis' face looked fine.

4. Bumble Prime

you see i expect to find em at a pokemon tournament, or any other place they can avoid sunlight and contact with girls. But it was midnight at an r rated movie!

and am i showing my age by thinking PBR doesnt stand for anything other than Pabst Blue Ribbon?

5. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    They should make a remake of Halloween 3 - Season of the Witch. (Sarcasm)

6. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

It's Pokemon Battle Revolution. I wouldn't buy the game full price, but I'll take almost anything for free. At least(I don't think) you don't have to sit next to a real life Cartman, I have to sit next to one that's as nerdy as the one you described, every school day for 2 hours

7. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    When I watched films like X2- X Men United, UltraViolet, and Transformers (a second time), I had the misfortune of sitting in front of always two young men who are always joking and laughing loud enough for me to hear theme, even as loud as the movie is. Its highly annoying and it ruins the enjoyment of the film all the time, because everything is funny to them (I mean everything. Especially Sam trying to get to Bumblebee when he's caught by Sector 7 under the bridge).

8. Bumble Prime

hang in there bud lol

9. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

That's usually when I turn around and threaten to cut their man-tits off.

It always works, too.

OT, I'm gonna see this today.

Made the mistake of watching Death Sentence this weekend.

It was a damn good movie.

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

[​IMG]

10. Bumble Prime

death sentence looks pretty good, it could become the third best kevin bacon film.

behind hollow man and footloose of course :) 

11. Mr. Jiggles

It was awful.

It's like Death Wish meets the Punisher, if Bronson was replaced with Andy Dick and the Punisher was a big, fat pussy.

12. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A couple friends of mine who are pretty big Halloween fans saw the movie this weekend with open and hopeful minds. They both told me this was the worst movie they have ever seen.

13. Mr. Jiggles

Is there Sherri Moon Zombie titty in it? I hope so. I'm going in with low expectations. If it still sucks, I'll punch Zombie in the face next time I see him.

Then spend the next week scrubbing pancake makeup and baby powder off my knuckles.

14. geerave

geerave Well-Known Member

it was like rob zombie's last album "Educated Horses", you keep telling yourself that its gonna get better, but then its over and you want your money back!

15. Random Autobot

Random Autobot Soviet Kanukistani

It's laughably bad. It takes everything that made the original a work of brilliance, and shits all over it. Plus, there's a scene where little Mikey sits on a curb, being sad, that is intercut with shots of his mother pole dancing, while "Love Hurts" plays on the soundtrack. it pretty much sums up how bad the movie is in one scene.

And Malcolm McDowell needs to stop making movies. he's horrible in this, and only continues to tarnish his once great body of work.

16. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I agree, he was hammier than a twenty stone pig using a CB radio.

17. Mr. Jiggles

Ah, it wasn't that bad.

But doesn't have shit on the original.

It's better than some of the sequels.

Shame Zombie doesn't really grasp what made the first so scary at the time. Part of the thing about Myers is that he was so cold and unemotional, yet from what little we saw, led a pretty standard home life.

Lots of kids have parents that are that white trashy. And you know what happens when they grow up? They stay in the park, and act just as trashy, but usually don't become killing machines.

I thought that Rob's technical skill increases with each movie. No crappy MTV editing on this one. I'm still tired of the shaky-cam.

Great supporting cast, too bad the principles mostly sucked balls. Tommy and Lyndsey actually showed up the group of babysitters.

And I liked Jenny Gump's titties.

Oh, yeah. That was little Jenny from Forrest Gump.

And you were looking at her boobies.

For shame...

18. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

No annoying teenagers at the screening me and my friends went to (that we noticed anyway), but a couple of dumb-fucks broght their five-year-old. Big surprise, he was crying and screaming throughout most of the film. :throw 

As for the film...it was okay. Granted, I've never been into horror movies and never saw the original, but I don't feel I wasted my money. I enjoyed the prequel aspects of it, and I really liked Micheal's sister. Yeah, she had some of the typical bratty teenaged behavior, but you could tell she was a good kid and would have grown up to be really decent person, I think. McDowell was good in it, but he wasn't awesome like I'd seen him in everything else before.

19. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Wait, has anyone ever seen Kevin Smith and Rob Zombie in the same room at the same time?

Since this thread is as much about bitching about movie goers as it is movies. . .

One of the times we went to Transformers this summer there was some mid-twenties jackass sitting behind us that laughed at EVERYTHING. I mean, it was Beavis, come to life. Every couple of seconds, "Ha. Haha. Hehe. Haha." Every little thing that was said in the movie deserved it's own variation of "haha." Except for Jazz's intro. "Wha's crackin' little bitches" got followed up with a hip-hoppy "YEAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYY" scream so loud we missed the "this looks like a cool place to kick it" line.

I wanted to say something to him at that point, but I got so angry that I was afraid if I turned around I would have ended up punching the ever loving shit out of his goofy, round, fucking fat face. My wife was holding my arm and telling me to calm down and I was shaking mad. What the hell is wrong with people these days? I'm tired of having to tolerate stupid assholes at every movie I go to, but this guy took the god-damn cake.

To this movie: Dear Hollywood, suck it. All of you. Come up with something remotely new to do or eat me. Stop bastardizing films that were great just because you can't imagine a day where you could come up with an original idea to make great today.

20. Mr. Jiggles

I once felt a boobie in the back of the theater, whilst watching Rudy.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.