Saw 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheIncredibleHulk, Nov 2, 2006.

1. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

I'm surprised there's not a thread for this already. I searched but didn't see one.

Anyways, me and the wife went to see Saw 3 yesterday. Oh my f'n god!! If you haven't seen this, go immediately! If you haven't seen Saw 1 or 2, watch them, then go see 3 immediately! We don't usually go to the theaters very often because of the price, but I think I would have paid more to see this one and had no problem. It was that good.

2. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Saw it with my wife last week. It's good not great. I still like Saw 1 the most but it's better than Saw 2. I like how they tie up all the loose ends and it's not just another mindless gore fest. It's a scary movie with solid plot but I always wonder how they manage to kidnap somebody without anyone noticing. And all those devices and explosives gonna be tough to move around right? But anyways still a good flick to check out.

3. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I saw it with my gf last week when it first came out. We got there a few minutes before and they were sold out. Then the @$$holes wouldn't let us buy tickets for the next show for some dumb reason. Anyway, you definately have to watch the first two for this one to make sense. I kinda liked this one less than the first 2, but it had more to do with I haven't seen the last ones in a while. I guess this is kind of a SPOILER so stop reading if you haven't seen it:

what happened to the guy at the end of the last one? I know he gets out of his trap, but did the girl kill him or jigsaw? They just said he had to clean up her messes but it wasn't really clear to me

4. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's an insanely good movie IMO.

SPOILERS

I like how you slowly find out Jigsaw is good and the girl is a murderer.

5. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

You best go rent them, because they are so worth it. I hope to be going to see this Tomorrow.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    they showed her killing the guy in this movie. he was referring to dealing with the body I would imagine.

7. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I especially liked this one, because, as part of a trilogy, it tied into the other movies so well, whereas Saw 2 didn't have much in common with the first one. I hope that Saw 4, when it comes out next year, serves as a prequel to the other 3, as a movie taking palce after this one wouldn't make much sense.

-Tony!
    Saw it the day before it came out, thanks to work.