Saving my money.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kaymac, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Merry Christmas everyone.

I have been saving my money for a long time by not spending it on Transformers. I've cut down my spending on TFs considerably. Only bought one Prime toy (Arcee), and I'm fine until the RID line comes out. My point is, are YOU saving your money for something cool that might come out next year? I'm mostly saving for Toy Fair reveals, which might be more worth it than what's out now, or a big Transformer like the Hasbro MP 11 release. I'm also saving for video games (including FOC), as I get more use out of games than toys. I may have plenty of money, but that is no excuse to spend it willy nilly.

What are your thoughts on frugality?

2. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i am using my money for ALL DOTM Toys that areo tu here that i dont have WUAHAHAHAHAHA

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well, I'm saving my money by doing whatever I can to take advantage of holes in store policies, part of which will be going to HA Soundwave if it ever comes out.

4. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I'm saving my money for more 3rd party stuff I guess. I'm glad I have zero interest in that Botcon set. More money for Giant and Hercules.

5. DBarricade

DBarricade General Nutcase

Not exactly saving, and definitely not a maybe coming out, but I have my eye on that MP-11. Provided that Neckbreaker and Mad Blender don't bleed me dry by that time, and my local Zellers and Wal-Mart continue to not stock any new DOTM toys and/or not receive any Transformers Prime toys.

It's hard having almost no willpower.:lol 

6. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am saving my money on the MP11 as well as some of the upcoming United figures

7. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not really saving, i might after i get the next lot of g1s in lol

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Buy not buying much DOTM toys (other than the ones in the movie) and the occasional repaint like Thundercracker.

9. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

I always try and keep a few dollars back incase I see a Good Deal on E-bay or something,
    It is not good to see a tf you want & not have the money so I enjoy saving a bit for them myself. Right now I'm working on hopefully getting a Leader Megatron. I have been holding on to what $ I can get to pay for him and I have 30.00 put back. I hope by the time next week gets here, I have it up to 50 or so so I can afford to Win Him. :)