Sari's real identity theory (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by RedWolf, May 31, 2008.

1. terradas

terradas Member

News Credits:
    I'm wondering if she somehow becomes Airrazor. The protoform lends itself to beast era and Sari's new robot mode with wings....

It's reaching for sure, but ya never know...

2. Laughing Man

Laughing Man Not crossing the streams.

News Credits:
    Well, they wouldn't have to know about Earth or Megatron, her being sent there could have been a mistake.

Again, they were experimenting, besides Sari was capable of quite a bit. Impossible to know at this point what role the key played in who she is. Perhaps the key merely accelerated her growth and transformation but the capabilities were always there, she just wasn't meant to unlock them until later.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  3. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

I noticed that she (prior to evolving) had red eyes. Her hair color also kinda matches the red on Megs chest. Maybe she's his protoform and he, I dunno, doesn't know. Or doesn't care?

4. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

I still love this idea.

5. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

Megatron in Animated is too smart for that. If he has a tool or can see a way to use one, he will use it. He'd have used Sari against the Autobots already, or would be more interested in capturing her if that was the case.

6. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Maybe he doesn't know a protoform came off of him. Think about it- no one knew Sari was a robot, he probably didn't think to use her.

7. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

How would Megatron have spawned the Protoform? It's just an offline head and a grasping servo by that time, and it took the God-Cube's power in a modified key to revive the head again.

8. panpo98

panpo98 Well-Known Member

How about this theory.
    Sari = Arsi = A.C.
    The letters in the name fits.

9. Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs Haven't gone postal yet...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    May also explain why when Sari first met the Allspark, it showed her a hologram of Megatron. Could be that the Allspark sensed part of Megatron's spark inside of her.

Could also explain the stasis pods possible attraction to Earth. It wasn't trying to get to Sumdac, it was trying to get to Megatron's head....

10. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

It's a simpler theory than time traveling and stuff, but as Particle Beam said, how would a dismembered head spawn a protoform? Um...Sumdac's tinkering?

Or maybe there was another reason why UM blasted the AllSpark into space, aside from the war??? The plot is thickening...