Sari Speculations

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Flashdisk, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe Lockdown tracked Megs head and brought the protoform to help rebuild Megs and forgot he left the iron on and had to leave.

2. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or...... maybe the theory by someone that Sari is an agent or an incarnation of Unicron is true. :lol 

She has Unicron's colors after all. :D 

:D 
    She comes in the absorb the Allspark which she does in way through the key.

3. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

Maybe the design on her chest is actually a stylized depiction of Unicron's planet mode! :drunk 

4. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Derrick Wyatt stated that the AllSpark key "did what it was meant to do", meaning it's entire purpose was for Sari to use it on herself. Sari is obviously a protoform that scanned Sumdac and thus became a "human Transformer". The question is, is that all she is? Or is she meant to be the "new" AllSpark in some way shape or form, seeing as she has the AllSpark energy in her.

5. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    A living Allspark...interesting. The Allspark did open up at one stage and kind of choose her.

6. killingbee

killingbee Well-Known Member

A little metal body covered in liquid in a egg shaped holder. Sounds alot like CLAMP's Angelic Layer, although I'm sure its just another anime reference for the show.

7. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    I'm sorry, but part of that didn't seem to make sense. You say the Nemesis didn't crash into the moon until the Autobots were awake and Sari was still the eight year old. I did not see the Nemesis crash into the moon on the cartoon, as before it became a lunar shipwreck it got swallowed up by the Space Bridge explosion, which I bet took the Nemesis to earth, but because it's trajectory was all screwed up thanks to the blast it crashed into the moon instead.

From there, maybe the writers plan to pull something from BW: the mass-ejection of protoforms, except since the Nemesis crashed just one protoform fell out of the ship, entered earth's orbit, and when the AllSpark detected it teleported it into Sumdac's lab, as it was where the most pure form of Cybertronic tech outside OS was located (Megatron's head). The exposure to Earth's atmousphere may have caused some of the protoform to burn up, reducing it to the size that Sumdac found it.

Now that I think about it, Lockdown's been responsible for a ton of things in this story:

1. He attacked Arcee and Ratchet, causing Arcee to lose her memory. However, since Ratchet got the codes from her brain, Ratchet is the one who Omega Supreme bonds to. Because of that, Ratchet puts OS into ship-stasis later on. Years later, Ship-OS becomes the ship the first 5 autobots we meet are stationed on, when they find the AllSpark and the Con's find them, setting the whole "get to earth" thing in motion. Later, Lockdown shows up again to capture OP, and gets his aft served to him merecelessly by Ratchet, who both gets closure for his trauma with Lockdown and the EMP back.

2. He's the one who fataly wounds Yoketron, his former ninja master, and steals both his helmet and most of the protoforms. As a result, Prowl does not finish his ninja training. Those protoforms seem to be all but said to be protoforms installed on the Nemesis, and years later they're still on the ship when it crashes on the moon, later to become everybody's favorite repaints plus one (Femscream/Susan). As for Prowl's own story, because he didn't finish his training, he ends up with the repair crew that finds the AllSpark. When he meets Lockdown for the second time, Prowl borrows the Samurai armor to track down the Starscream clones w/ Lockdown, and in the third encounter, Prowl finally figures out "Processor over Matter" and is able to fully weild the armor the proper way, and nearly kicks Lockdown's butt for good as well as donning Yoketron's helmet.

3. Lugnut hates him because he's a bounty hunter and the Con's are associated with him, which causes a few minor issues that seem to be part of the larger picture sometimes.

8. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

According to the comics, after crashing into the Space Bridge Starscream traveled around in the Nemesis's wreckage for 50 stellar cycles (years) before tracking the Autobots to Earth once they awoke. He didn't crash it into the moon until just before his first appearance on Earth.

So yeah, the Ark and Megatron crashed on Earth, then 50 years later Starscream crashed the Nemesis on the moon.

Not shown, but "All there in the Manual".

9. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

We never did see Stasrcream land the ship, though when he first picks up the AllSpark signal on the Nemesis (remains?) he has to zoom in through other galaxies indicating he was very far away, rather than right next door on the moon. So...I guess he doesn't have a knack for parking.

Or maybe Lockdown left the stove on....

10. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

I'm gonna say what the two before me said, Autobot Burnout. Starscream didn't even know where Earth or the Moon was until he detected the AllSpark energy in the 'awfully remote sector'. Then he crashed into the moon.

It was in Transform & Roll Out. You should rewatch it. ^^

11. nightbolt

nightbolt Lead Farmer

Seeing how TFA needed a bunch of references to diferent series, Primus reluctantly sent a human sized protoform so:

protoform + human DNA + creepy fanboys = instant kiss players homage

12. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Nooooooo!!!! D8

Hide me from the Kiss Players!

13. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

my theory is that she was from the BM era, but because she was so annoying and creepy, they turned her into a protoform and sent her to when animated takes place, and put her in sumdac's lab in hope that she would scan weak human DNA.
    thus, shekiker is born.

14. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    She come's from another dimension where technorganics rule. :D 

15. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

hmm good point

16. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Since we've been speculating about the past, how about the future as well.

I expect a Power Rangers SPD homage when sparkplug, Sari's dog is modified by Isaac Sumdac to turn into an arm cannon for Sari. :D 

17. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

i hope that sparkplug, modified by sumdac, and given a spark by shekiker's key power, becomes the maximal cerberus and bites sari's head off.