Sari is a reformated arcee!

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by siekone, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Edit: Nvm...tired of repeating myself.

2. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't see how he would be taking this the wrong way. And most of the others weren't much better, if not downright spam or trolling.

3. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    Thanks for the backup grimlock,

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    :locked2:  for teh love of god, :locked2: !

5. Laughing Man

Laughing Man Not crossing the streams.

News Credits:
    I agree if you don't like the theory move on no need to troll.

Anyway, I, too was struck suddenly with the idea at the beginning moments of the episode that Sari is Arcee. The name could be a play on words with the writers, it was interesting to note that the bio that was posted over at the official site shows Arcee with dual swords and Sari fought with dual swords as well.

Yes, I know trolls, she also fought with a hammer and that doesn't make her Ultra Magnus. As I said it was merely...interesting.

The juxtaposition between Sari and the flashbacks of Ratchet dealing with an incapacitated Arcee really jumped out at me.

I think there's a few scenarios that could link Sari with Arcee. Like the other guy said, maybe not in whole, but in part. Perhaps they separated her spark into a protoform while she was hooked up to all those wires and something happened transporting her to earth and consequently to Sumdac.

This is merely a thread to consider those possibilities and run a few scenarios.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  6. nightbolt

nightbolt Lead Farmer

Sari is NOT Arcee. Irongirl: probably, Satan child: most likely, but Arcee? NO!!!

7. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    An end to the arguement

Right *cracks knuckles*

Using the same logic for this Sari/Arcee argument

These two are the same guy...we just haven't found out yet

[​IMG]

Well the letters in Porter C Powell ACTUALLY can spell Prowl which is more than can be said in the Sari/Arcee arguement.

Powells not a robot you say? But it just hasn't been revealled yet. and whats more they both appear to be wearing glasses too.

Both in the same place at the same time? Prowl has a hologram projector that can project duplicates. Powell could be a reformatted Prowl from the future or his spark travelled back intime and became a protoform and prowl seems to know all about protoforms. When he knows he's dying he uses his cyberninja skills to send his spark back in time to become a protoform and becomes Powell.

Ok, if you STILL want to carry on the Sari/Arcee argument I will insist that by your same reasoning Powell IS Prowl.

Lock the thread Frank.

8. GreenChick

GreenChick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I think Sari is someone else. Note, I just found that.

9. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    No the theory above has no play into this and you must not have anything better to do but talk crap about peoples thoughts and ideas and then ask to lock a thread because you do not agree. I say just don't read this thread and stay out of it if you are going to post really ignorant things like the one above. Now thats just sad how you are behaving :(  and really mad it would seem that your beloved arcee is going to turn out being sari! Sorry about ya!

10. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    Double posted sorry~

11. Grimlocka go-go

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol  now that is acutually funny.

12. uzi_the_klown

uzi_the_klown Well-Known Member

lol she does look like metabee from from metabots

13. brollicon

brollicon Well-Known Member

personally i thought sari would turn out to be a targetmaster since she has so much arsenal

14. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    I'm not just dissing your theory and asking for it to be closed for the hell of it. And I'm not just posting IGNORANT things and the asking for the post to be closed was to stop any decent into this just being an arguing thread, hense me putting down a idea along similar lines about other characters.

Lets examine your argument for Sari being Arcee.

Putting aside your 'feeling' you have put into play the following ideas

the idea that Arcee was put into Ratchets care - I'll agree this could be possible
    Arcee could have been put into a Stasis pod on Omega Supreme - Again plausible
    That stasis pod being in Omegas cargo hold and being sucked out during the Megatron battle and found alongside Megatrons head is again plausable.

Having looked into the history of Protoforms in transformers it does seem possible for Arcee to be reverted to a protoform mode for stasis and/or space travel.

While it is entirely possible for Arcee to have reverted to a protoform mode it doesn't exaplain the vast volume difference. The stasis/travel protoform of a fully developed not would be much larger than the baby sized Sari protoform.

The Sari Protoform chamber does have something of a pram look about it. But this infant protoform chamber looks very different to the 'adult' stasis pod.

The Sari Bot does appear to have similar eardomes to Arcee even with the double indent on each one. But this could be said to be because of them both having a similar protoform type like Bumblebee, Wasp and Cliffjumper.

Yes its totally possible, but it would just be a little to convinent and the writing of animated has been better than falling back on a plot twist like this.

Is Sari a reformatted Arcee? - possible but unlikely
    Is there a connection between Sari and Arcee - possible and more likely
    Did Sari's protoform chamber fall from Omega and found by sumdac along with Megs head - Highly probable

A proper alternate theory?
    If the original Arcee ended up in long term stasis or died due to the procedure to get the Omega activation codes its highly probably Ratchet would feel a lot of guilt and working with Perceptor and Wheeljack tried to bring Arcee back from a new or cloned protoform.
    That protoform was being stored on Omega with Ratchet for safekeeping while it 'matured'.
    During the fight with Megs in Earth's orbit that protoform chamber was sucked out the hold. It was located by Sumdac at the same time as finding Megs head and stored in Sumdac's labs.
    Years later the protoform matured and when Sumdac found it to be glowing he touched it imprinting it with human DNA creating Sari.

That has as much likelyhood of being the case as Sari actally being Arcee.

My last bit of evidence of Sari not being Arcee? If Sari was Arcee the Arcee toy would be in the Sari colours or Sari would already be in Arcee colours.

I personally think Arcee will be in this season when we see prowls mentor of the Ninja arts. The new Arcee art coming through has her in a fighting pose with duel swords...a little ninja like.

There you go, and intelligent and structured look at the theory and offering a plausible alternative

15. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    I like that! Good job on that response.

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    The one thing that I think shows that she isn't Arcee reformatted, is the fact Sumdac found the protoform at a later time than he found Megatron. If he would have found them at the same time, it would definitely be possible, but he didn't. You could say that he lied about that part of her past, but he really has no reason to, now that she's found out she isn't fully human. He also found them in two completely separate places. Megatron's head in the feild, and Sari's pod in his lab (several years after finding Megs). Also, I still think Ratchet wouldn't forget about the pod being on the ship. I'm not being negative, I'm just offering why I think the theory can't be true.

17. Grimlocka go-go

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm wondering how old sari really is. Did she start out as an infant after adapting his dna, or was she changed into a kid automaticly? for all we know, she may have been "born" only a couple of months before the autobots were activated. Don't know where she came from for sure yet, but how in the heck did she get there without him knowing? Obviously she either just appeared there (teleport-something similar), or grew from some equipment he might have scavanged but never opened, or something similar.

Guess we'll have to wait and see for more info.

18. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    He said he found Sari in his lab...the Pod may already have been there but as a closed pod and it open to reveal her. He must not have known what the pod was when he found it. Even though he found Megs head at one point he didn't find megs body until years later, even though it fell to earth at the same time.
    So the pod could easily have fallen to earth at the same time yet remained undiscoved and closed for a long time too and not found until sumdac back enginneerd a way to detect cybertronian tech while searching for other bits of megs.

19. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Hell, it would make more sense than Sari being Arcee.

TEH TRUTH IS REVEALED!!1

20. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Alternate theory:

Sari is the last child of a long dead Cybertronian Planet (always can be more than one) that sent her to Earth to be the planet's only hope against the Decepticons. Probably not, but stranger and sillier stories have been told.