Sari is a reformated arcee!

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by siekone, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

No. Just no.

I rather like the idea of having hovercraft transformers.

2. mentat_emre

mentat_emre Well-Known Member

maybe no but sure it is a cool idea. I like to see sari as arcee re formatted

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I want to know how a sparkling got into Sumdac's lab.

4. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

I want to know why people even think that Sari being Arcee is even possible or god beware, a good idea.

Hey, guy, I have proof that Isaac Sumdac is in truth Arcee reformatted. The letters S, A, C come up in both names. See, totally proof that Arcee was reformated into a male earth-human who would then reformate the protoform into Sari. :dunce 

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Maybe she's the Animated version of Protoform: X.

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All I now is that she seems cooler as a teenager than a little girl. I never had a problem with Arcee like I did with the other kids in TF shows, but she will hopefully work more as a teen.

7. MoonRacer Prime

MoonRacer Prime Fembot fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ditto. The wholde shemale thing was offensive at best. I hope Sari is not related to arcee in any way. But Arcee for now we don`t know what happened to Arcee and we do know she will end up carrying swords with a more aggressive personality. I think her and Sari will get along and be friends but why merge two of the best characters on the show?

8. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    Why is everyone so negative around here? It gets aggravating !! If you think its stupid thats fine but you guys act like some of us are ******ed for even thinking it yet I believe its pretty obvious all fingers are pointing that direction. I mean look at it like this arcee is a huge fan favorite and they worked her into the show only to shut her down. Yet she keeps popping up as a part of the main story line. I could see ratchet taking full responsibility for putting her off line hence the reason for the stasis pod, arcee was put in it and sent with ratchet until they crash landed on earth. It obviously came down with omega supreme. While she was in stasis good old sumdac touched her, Thats why she is so small and it reformatted her to human dna giving her human child form. Remember how black arachnia in beast wars was supposed to be a maximal but they reformated her to predacon it can happen transformers don't have to look the same in a reformated form and who knows how she ended up in his lab? Anyway I guess we will all find out by the end of the season.

9. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

Hail to freedom of speach and respect among members!

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    You're overlooking one simple fact, Sumdac found a protoform in his lab, not a stasis pod. Not only that, but when they crash landed on Earth, he was still a kid, and when he found the protoform, he was clearly an adult who by that time had started up Sumdac Systems. Honestly, there really are no signs (or fingers) pointing towards Sari being a reformatted Arcee. Not trying to argue, or be negative, but the theory just makes absolutely no sense. I don't think most, if any at all, people are being negative on here, they're just being honest about their opinion. Not everybody is going to agree with you, and there are some things that there will be more people disagreeing with you, than there are people that agree with you.

11. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    I'm fine with freedom of speech, but I believe that some comments sound like there somewhat condescending but hey maybe I'm just taking it the wrong way? And if you look at what she is inside of its a stasis pod. Below are comparison pics:

Attached Files:

12. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    By the end of the season sari will be in arcee car form, hence the toy. She will also remember everything by then and she will have the access codes to shut down omega supreme, because he is in decepticon control.

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I honestly think you're taking people's posts the wrong way. I'm only going to say this one more time, that is not a stasis pod, it's a protoform. Below is what a stasis pod looks like in Animated. What Sumdac found in his lab is obviously not a stasis pod.

Extremely doubtful. There are still no signs pointing to Sari being Arcee reformatted.

Attached Files:

14. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also, Ratchet wasn't seen searching around the ship for any protoforms so he couldn't have brought it aboard. Neither of the other Autobots otherwise they would be setting out to search for it. It's more likely that Sari is Megatron's daughter than a reformated Arcee.

jD001

15. Freyabeads

Freyabeads TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I said that first thing on Saturday AM during the show. One look at Arcee and I turned to Backscatter and said Sari = Arcee. NOTE: Not as a whole, but with some kind of connection. No, There is no logic to it, it was a gut reaction to the show. I've been known to have decent gut reactions.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...re-transwarped-discussion-36.html#post3397372

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  16. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    That's a stasis pod if not what is she inside of...well every protoform comes from a stasis pod and it clearly looks like one. As for ratchet he forgot I'm sure one day he will have a flshback and be like oh yeah I remember now!

17. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seeing as Ratchet hasn't forgotton about Arcee... I doubt it. But that's my opinion.

jD001

18. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Stop...just stop. Its not going not happen, its wild speculation based on nothing more than having similar names.

Do you not think if they were going to pull a trick like that they'd have hinted at it more, with you know Sari being dressed in Arcees colours.

but no...this needs to stop

19. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    Call down dude! To me it's based off more than the name If your going to tell everyone to stop you stop, just dome read this thread that's all. And they did not want to make it that obvious they wanted to surprise everyone In the end!

20. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The "stupid" comments were unnessacary, and pointless. If you don't agree, just say that, but no need to be negitive or judgemental

Interesting theory, and may have some substance, but to me it's too soon to tell. We'll have to wait and see.