San Jose Super TOYS..

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by xterry, Aug 18, 2012.

1. xterry

xterry Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

Hey GUys, they San Jose Toy Show is going to start today, well, all this display are ready to, So See you guys tomorrow at Comic Ink's booth...(Don't ask me about the booth number or where...just inside the show....)

So here's some high light at Comic Ink's Booth

[​IMG]
    1, Of Course the Mastermind Creation Airborne Squad Awakening limited edition, don't ask me again why in San Jose... HOS Comic will tell you all about it...and if you can't reach the show, maybe ask some friend for help? or how about wait for the online sale? Also, will have limited number of KM-01X (Which the CherryBomb Exclusive), and fresh new Cyclops on booth...I still love the metal purple color, that rock.
    [​IMG]
    2, Many of you guys may have your own TFC Heculeas already, right? So how about the one with Add-on? So the Heculeas with ROH Add-on will display on the booth, and of course, they will have some set of Heculeas #1~#6 for sale as a set. Still feel so sick about the USPS....the Camera-bot not even into Custom....
    3, Are you a iphone user? in booth, they have 2 iphone case for sale, it's a produce from Mech Ideas, which a new 3rd party who have funny idea on some side-kick, or they are making some new staff. but anyway, they have 3D Sculpture Iphone case for sale at that booth. this phone case is funny,
    [​IMG]
    they do even have their own comic on their facebook page...
    [​IMG]
    4, Die hard with Hand-craft? Love something hand-made? Yes, there have something for you, the Ramhorn will on the show too, so these little piece it's in G1 size, but better then G1, limited 100 worldwide, and since this is really a tire hand-made job, they ask little bit extra like the people who spend many extra time to use their hand instand of machine-made, I always love hand-made things, that make me feel soul inside. XD.

5, Comic Ink is a local comic store in Dublin, of course they will bring alot of cool staff, so check that out tomorrow.

Oh...by the way...I am a lazy ass...really am...so all the display and things in the pic will show up after 10....forgive me...u know, it's 4:xx now, still didn't get sleep...plz, give me a little bit time to sleep. XD, see you guys tomorrow, remember to say Hi~

2. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nothing new in here, so I'm moving to conventions.