San Jose / Fremont / Morgan Hill Women beware!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GavynN.X., Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GavynN.X.

GavynN.X. I want AM thundercracker

Please read this important message that NAWBO Silicon Valley President Wendy Buller received this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pathway staff has just informed me about striking news that was discussed with the Probation Department earlier today. Apparently, there is a "NEW" gang initiation process going on. I’m sure this is happening as we speak in other cities, states, and countries. Just recently, investigation has shown that gang members are attacking more women of all cultural backgrounds, ages, ethnicities, races, etc., in the San Jose and Morgan Hill areas.

There have been two attempted attacks at a Safeway in Morgan Hill around 10:30PM – which were 30 minutes apart.

There was another attack at an apartment complex known as “The Woods” in San Jose. A woman was beaten very badly and was being dragged into a car, but they were unsuccessful. Fortunately, with the help of a Good Samaritan, she was rescued.

The gang’s idea is to kidnap females, haul the body to “the hood” or “gang territory” and beat them badly, rape them, etc., and dump the woman anywhere they can. If the woman is still conscious, they will kill her so that she cannot identify them. This is the “NEW” gang initiation process.

So, PLEASE be careful and ALWAYS be ALERT about your surroundings! Spread the news to EVERYONE you know!

Linda Ha

Pathway Society, Inc.

2. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

I believe this is a hoax I read something similar but the setting was london and the averted rape/attack happened at a gas station the good samaritan was a clerk who noticed that a man had snuck into a woman's car when she got out.

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

And don't go to Walmart, teh gangs are gonna shoot someone this weekend!

And don't flash your lights at cars driving with headlights off, they'll kill you!

Guy, a quick Google search shows that while there certainly were attacks at said Safeway, the police are looking for the same offender in both cases, and I don't see anything about gangs or rapes.

Situational awareness is always a good thing, but this sounds like reactionary fear mongering--especially the bit about her certainty of how widespread the threat is.

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Also, I love putting quotes around "the hood" and "gang territory." That so conjures up the image of a tennis-playing, Diet Coke-drinking, Acura-driving', WASPy surburbanite.

5. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    This is a complete an utter hoax.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.