san francisco ban aims to spice up your sex life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Nov 28, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

2. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I kind of thought this was going to be about the happy meal toy ban.

"Hey guys, if you stop buying toys, girls will dig you!" or something.

3. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    You guys do know that the SF mayor vetoed the happy meal ban?

**EDIT**
    Scratch that. The SF lawmakers overrode the mayors veto before the Thanksgiving weekend.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  4. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

Next up, peircing little girls' ears, then on to haircuts!!!

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

what i dont understand on the matter is this

why is there a double standard o nthe matter?

in the united states if a girl asa minor or a woman at any age is made a victim of female circumcision/female genital mutilation without thier expressley written personel consent on the matter for any reasons religon or otherwise that girl or woman would have every chance and every right to take the creep to court over the matter and to take some measure of legal justice on the matter

so why is it if the victim is a member of the opposite sex as a minor boy or as a adult he gets his ass laughed out of the court room and made a total fool of by the gov and society for wanting to take the creep to court and to rpess charges agasindt that person and for wanting to take some measure of legal jsutice agaisnt the creep over the matter

why the double standard regarding the sex of the victim on the matter and regarding the justice stystem and the gov and society on the matter?

why the sexist attitude on the matter?

6. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Campaign sticker:

[​IMG]

7. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I am incredibly anti-circumcision, but female genital mutilation normally aims at cutting off the entire clitoris and clitoral hood. The hood is homologous to the male foreskin - that's why female genital mutilation is considered a horrible thing: you are chopping off what's equivalent to the male's glans and foreskin on a woman. That's why there's more of a campaign against it.

8. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    Gross

9. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Live and let live for christ sake.

Why people feel the need to tell other people what their body is beyond me.

10. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

I honestly did not need another reason to never live in SF.

Chuck

11. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Okay seriously, having the foreskin back cannot possibly make sex that much better.

Seriously. It's fine cut.

- Coeloptera

12. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

though i can only speak for myself on the matter i can certainly understand the mindset of the male victim on the matter

for some guys its the fact that ones parents were never once willing to take into Consideration on the matter the THOUGHTS and the FEELINGS of the person who is the victim on the matter in that persons parents being so wholly cruelly inconsiderate and disrespectful of their being as a living person to treat their person as being little more then a pet or personel property on the matter in violating that persons most basic of huamn rights where FREE RELIGION and free speech are concerned

for others its the fact that as a victim one has thier parents solely to blame for their body being robbed of a bodily organ that in no way caused them ill health at the time that person was robbed of said body part without their consent

thats one of the things that can at times permanently destroy the personel unquestioning trust a person has in thier parents as the person who is the victim grows up into a adult over time and becomes aware of the actions thier parents have taken to irrivocably rob that person of the ability to have a say in the matter , of the ability to make his own choice in the matter of his own FREE WILL merely because their gov, their society or their religion asks it of them

13. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Ok, for one, it's not an organ. It's foreskin. For two, it's done for hygiene above all else. Feel free to look up smegma and infected penises from not taking care of it. It's fucking disgusting.

14. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    "excessive skin loss" Um, what?

15. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Does this mean I'm banned from SF?

16. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

The hoods must stay. Even if they look like grim reaper hoods.

17. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

I can tell you from personal experience that you are absolutely incorrect.

18. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

for some it comes down to being a matter of Free Choice and free Will or rather the lack of it when it comes to the male victim on the matter taking offense at their parents decision to rob that person who is the victim of thier free will in the matter and to rob that person who is the victim of their ability to decide the matter of thier OWN Free Will as a thoroughly honestly informed adult

19. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

free will and free chocie being the key words on the matter for any male person as the matter regards their person and their body

20. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

you ask me this is one of those private personel matters where government, society , religion and the collective will of ones pareents and families should be firmly made to take a back seat on the matter so to speak

to be honest i happen to subscribe to the belief that this is a personel private matter that each man should and must be allowed to decide for their self in the case where one is able to live thier life in good health from the time they are born into this world to the time they reach the legal age of adulthood in the case where that person is fortunate enough to live their life in good health over that period of time in spite of the fact that said person has never been circumcised at all and is able as a audult throughout their remaining lifetime to go on living thier life in good health as a noncircumcised man

more times then not though you can always count on the governemnt society or religion to find a way to raise some kind of unfounded moral panick on the matter asa way to worm its way into the matter and muck things up for that person though