Samsung Sync Cell Phone Bluetooth Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Omega Supreme-1, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My younger brother just got a new cell phone, which happens to be the Samsung Sync. To be frank I think it's a bloody ugly and clunky phone but he's happy with it. Anyway, he's bothering me to use the Bluetooth on my laptop to send some files to his phone. I set it up to connect like I would any Bluetooth device, however I just can't figure out how to send files to the thing. I've searched Google, Samsung, and AT&T to try to find an answer to no avail. I think i'm supposed to find some Samsung PC Studio but I can't find it even on Samsung's site. Can someone point me in the right direction or throw a link this way? My Nokia's Bluetooth software was easily found online, but this has been a pain in the butt -_-;;

2. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    This isn't going to directly help you, but be sure that the phone you have can actually sync as a data storage device. Whenever and wherever I've tried to connect my Bluetooth capable phone (LG 8100) it will only recognize it as a cellular modem, and not allow me to access the storage that is on it, or in it's Mini SD card slot.