Samsung A 503 Digital camera for 50.00 + shipping

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Ghostinthemachi, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Ghostinthemachi

Ghostinthemachi Well-Known Member

i already have a great fuji film camera and got this one yesterday and really didnt need it the price is 50.00 + shipping here are the pics and the specs
    also comes with a 1 gig sd memory card
    no book or box
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Samsung Digimax A503 is the newest member of Samsung's Digimax series of digital cameras. It's a 5 megapixel model with a generous 2-inch 115k pixel TFT LCD, 5x digital zoom, and an 8x zoom during playback. That should make shooting and reviewing pictures a great experience. Samsung announced its launch at the International CES 2006. The user-friendly Digimax A503 will make its debut as part of Samsung's Premium camera line.

A desirable feature of the Samsung A503 is the 32MB of built-in flash memory. It's for those times when you run out of space on your primary storage card (Secure Digital) and desperately want to shoot some pictures. The 32MB should provide adequate backup in situations of emergency. The A503 also supports PictBridge, which means you can connect the A503 directly to a printer over USB.

There's also an image editor built into the A503, which provides basic operations such as trimming, resizing, rotating etc. In my opinion, it's a feature one can live without. What is useful, however, is the ability to add a voice memo to a picture. Now, you can save your emotions the moment you click!

The Samsung A503 has some tricks up its sleeve. It can do some special effects! These include, Color Effect - offering a variety of colors, including B/W, sepia, blue, red, green, or negative depending on your photographic settings; Highlight - which keeps the subject in sharp focus while putting the rest of the image into soft focus; Photo Frame - allowing the shooter to choose from nine different types of photo frames to shoot their subjects in; and Composite Shot - that allows the user to take two-to-four shots, and save them into a single file. The seven scene modes supported by the A503 include: Night, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Backlight, Fireworks and Beach & Snow.

here is what i want in trade
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted-items/197215-dvds-wanted.html

2. Ghostinthemachi

bump this thing takes great pictures

3. Ghostinthemachi

bump

4. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    damn I need a new camera but I haz no money to buy it :( 

5. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just to let you know that the Samsung Digimax A503 is going for under $30 on ebay.

6. Ghostinthemachi

yeah but it comes with nothing, mine comes with a new 2 gig memory card and the usb cable to hook to the computer i just searched on ebay and there is one as is with nothing for 19.99 and the other one is 35.00 starting bid

7. Ghostinthemachi

bump

8. Ghostinthemachi

bump

9. Ghostinthemachi

bump

10. Ghostinthemachi

bump