Sammael's Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Sammael, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I came back to collecting TFs about a year and a half ago, about the time MP-03 and MP-04 were released. At first, I thought I'd collect just Alts and Masterpieces, but I soon found myself grabbing every TF I could get ahold of.

Primarily, for now, my plan is to work on my MP, Alts, Titanium 6", A/E/C, Movie, and Universe/Classics collections. After I'm done with those, I may go back and obtain some G1/G2 figures (likely from the Encore line). Although I love the G1 cartoon, I don't think most G1 figures are worth it now - considering that reasonably nice and highly poseable alternatives are available.

My TFs are displayed loose, but I keep all the boxes for all Deluxe-sized and bigger TFs (for those TFs I didn't purchase loose).

Featured here is my A/E/C, Classics, Movie, and Universe collection, which I took out of storage yesterday. I'm particularly fond of Micron Legend Shockwave (Tidal Wave) - although I paid a lot for him, he is so much nicer than the Armada one...

You can see my Picasa web album here.

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Samael, kad cesh update-ovati slike svoje kolekcije?