Salmonman78's Sales

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by salmonman78, Aug 1, 2007.

1. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

Well this is the first sales I've done but I decided I might have some things people would want and I would rather see people who need it enjoy it other than me keep it in a box.

G1 Rodimus Prime(robot and trailer)-sticker wear and the spoiler is broke off.
    G1 Hot rod, played in shape, missing spoiler, window/roof that twists around broke off but still next to him, but otherwise restorable.(SOLD)
    Ratchet's trailer/gun-post(sticker wear, missing a pin holding a side on but restorable)(On Hold)
    Ironhide(Front section with one arm attached, and the rear section both legs, badly beat up)
    Kickback(the grasshopper insecticon, played with, broken half of both arms, 1 attenae half broke, but restorable)
    Perceptor(missing chest piece, scope and the little dials on the arms, played in condition with sticker wear but restorable)
    Skids( missing a wheel, 1 arm not attached anymore but still have it, missing windshield and driver side door)
    G1 Slag(no accessories, sticker wear but in pretty decent shape)
    G1 Blitzwing(no accessories, missing a fist and the tank turret/canopy that sits on top in tank mode, sticker wear but restorable)

G2 Ramjet(just the main piece, no wings or arms)
    The sound box that went on G2 ramjet(still works too)

Well if this sounds like anything you might wanna buy or trade for just send me a offer. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  2. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

PM'd.

3. salmonman78

Updated, 2 items on hold.

4. salmonman78

Updated, descriptions closer now that I looked at them again, more items added.