Sales thread--Getting out of mainstream collecting

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Weirdwolf, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

While I'm still going to remain a fan, and may even pick up an occasional figure from time to time (I even still plan on attending BotCon this year), I've decided to call it quits more or less. So, here's a list of what I've got for sale. Unless otherwise stated, all figures have been used for display purposes mainly and are either gently or never played with, but may have some dust due to sitting on my display shelf. Most are complete, unless otherwise stated. I'll accept REASONABLE offers. Don't give me a ridiculous offer on something, I need the money right now so I'm not looking to just totally unload stuff for next to nothing. Besides, my wife would kill me if I didn't make something off these guys! I don't expect to get much out of my most recent items but some other stuff should bring a good price. Be fair in your offer, I may take it!

Important notes, though: I only ship within the US (AK and HI included), and I accept Paypal payments only; NO TRADES unless you have a G1 Headmaster I need [Highbrow, Chromedome, and any small Headmaster except Nightbeat and Horri-bull, which I already have--I'll only trade for these figures, nothing else. MUST be complete and mint-near mint for trade.]. Also, due to my unpredictable work schedule, it may take me a few weeks to get stuff shipped out, especially if I have a high volume of sales--PLEASE BE PATIENT. If you need it NOW, then don't try to deal with me simply put. I'll get stuff out as quickly as I can, but it's hard for me to get to the post offfice due to work.

Now, that that's all out of the way, here's what I have. I put no prices, I'll take best offers. If my PM box is full, keep trying, but post in here that you're sending me an offer (don't post the offer) and that my inbox is full. I'll get it cleaned out so you can get me your offer. I reserve the right to remove items from the list prior to sale, however if you make an offer and I agree, I will not remove the item after a sale price is agreed upon.

[Edit: I need to elaborate on how I'm doing this, I'm repeating myself a lot. :p  I'm treating this much like a silent auction; generally if I receive a reasonable offer, then I'll give it to Friday of that week to be bested with a better one. Whoever has the better offer at that time I will contact with the sale info. I can let you know via post on this thread whether you have been outbid; I will not say on what item in particular in the post or by whom you've been outbid to save from any bad blood between posters. If you have been outbid and you bid on more than one item, then I'll let you know via PM what item. Thanks for looking! (end edit)]

[Edit #2: Please DO NOT ask for me to break up sets/accessories; I will not do it. Also, please do not send me messages asking "How much..." or "What is the least you'll take for...". Your messages will be deleted and unanswered. If you're interested in somthing, make your best offer. You never know, you may get it! Also, I've been getting a number of people sending me silly offers like lots of 4 and 5 figures for $25, where one of the figures alone could bring that much to the right person. Please don't waste your time. Also, I will now notify you via PM if you are outbid, instead of posting it in this thread.]

Animated:
    Sentinel Prime
    Swindle
    Jazz
    Grimlock
    Snarl
    Swoop
    Blurr
    Soundwave
    Leader Class Bulkhead--sold, awaiting payment

Movie 1 & 2

Dirge (movie 2)
    Breakaway
    Fracture
    Crankcase
    Sideswipe
    70's Bumblebee
    Movie 1 2010 Bumblebee
    Rampage (yellow)
    Scalpel
    Jolt
    Skids
    Mudflap
    Ice Cream Skids and Mudflap

Universe/Classics:

Cheetor
    Dinobot
    Hot Shot
    Grey US Powerglide
    Classics Rodimus--sold, shipped 3/22/10.
    Galvatron
    SDCC Nemesis Prime (loose)--sold, awaiting payment
    SDCC Nemesis Prime (MISB)
    Bludgeon
    Overkill (with box)
    Drag Strip (with Box)--sold, shipped 3/22/10.
    Onslaught
    Acid Storm
    Inferno
    Ratchet
    Ironhide
    US Silverbolt
    Cliffjumper
    Grimlock
    Ultra Magnus (with TF-Parallax armor)--sold, awaiting payment
    Henkei Powerglide
    Brushguard (MoSC)

Masterpiece:

"Green" Starscream (slight stress marks on some wing points, but otherwise fine)
    MP-01 Convoy (1st release, got it when it first came out) w/ 20th Anniversary OP non-transforming trailer (trailer has box)
    Megatron (without orange cap)

Star Wars TF:
    AT-AT

I may be adding more stuff (including some GI JOE merchandise soon, so please keep checking back!)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  2. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not to rain on your sale but you can't keep bumping your thread

3. msterling21

msterling21 Well-Known Member

Oh good, save my money.

4. Weirdwolf

Thanks, mod, I'll keep that in mind. o_0

I was just following through with the guidelines of the sale I laid out. If you'd rather me not keep people updated on the status of their bids then I won't post in my own freakin' thread then.

5. Weirdwolf

Current bids on hot items such as Classics Rodimus, SDCC Nemesis Prime (loose), and Classics Magnus w/armor, along with a few others ends tomorrow @ 4PM EST. Good luck to those with standing offers! :) 

6. Weirdwolf

Sorry I didn't get back to those with winning bids sooner, got busy and didn't have time to get to my notifications until this morning. All winners have now been notified and the sales list has been marked accordingly. Still lots of great stuff on there, so help me out and see what you may want. I'll keep the list updated with sales and such as often as I can, so if you're wondering if an item has shipped, sold, or whatever, just check the list.

Thanks for looking! :) 

7. Weirdwolf

Daily bump, still some great stuff available! :) 

8. Weirdwolf

Sorry for the delay in updating, have not been able to get on here much the last few days due to work. I've only received payment for one item, and it should ship sometime this week if all goes well.

Also, I've removed all G1/Encore items as I've decided to keep them, but I'll probably be putting up the remainder of my Classics/Universe 2.0/Henkei items. Keep a lookout for an update to the above list.

9. axiom

axiom What the what?!?! Moderator

News Credits:
    Tried to PM you last week but never got a reply. I sent you payment for Drag Strip way back on the 7th. You say you didn't get payment?
    From Paypal-

10. Weirdwolf

My bad, I have received payment, I didn't fix the listing above accordingly and thought I had. Just waiting on an opportunity to ship at the moment. :) 

11. axiom

axiom What the what?!?! Moderator

News Credits:
    Thank you kind sir.:) 
    Free bump!

12. Weirdwolf

I should be shipping items paid for tomorrow. Still awaiting payment on other items won.

13. Weirdwolf

Heading to the post office in a couple hours with the two items I've received payment for. A reminder to those who have not payed, please get your payments in as soon as possible so I can ship when I get the chance (like today!).