Sales Suggestion

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Legend of Matt, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Legend of Matt

Legend of Matt Aerialbot

I find the sales thread to be rather annoying, why? Because I live in the UK whilst most people only deliver to the US.

So I was thinking, how about putting the sales thread into sub categories such as "International (available worldwide)", "US", "UK", "Canada", "Asia", Etc

This way fans can select the category that applies to them without having to filter through the many US only threads. I'm sure many other users who live internationally find this annoying as well.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I can see advantages and disadvantages. Plus side would be as you say, disadvantage would be cases where threads get stuck in the wrong subcats. Could generate a lot of extra work for staff / confusion for people used to the current setup. We'll take the suggestion into consideration though.

3. Legend of Matt

Legend of Matt Aerialbot

Thanks, I just find it annoying how most threads in the sales forum will only ship to the US. I tried using the search engine to find the UK sales threads but I've only been able to find one so far and I know there are quite a few more. I just think the sub categories could make the sales forum more appealing for those who don't live in the USA.