Sale: G1 sixshot

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by exomega255, Aug 1, 2010.

1. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    The Robot is the official release.

Some joints a bit loose, but can be fixed via tightening of the screws. This toy's been with me for about 15 years. I have mostly been using this as a display, but it has been transformed quite a few times. I lost one of the gray guns, but one time at HK I brought a KO robot that comes with the exact same gun. The gun is blue as can be seen in the picture, and can be painted grey to match the other gun. Does not come with instructions, but I figure that it should NOT take a genius to transform his forms.

Please PM me offers. Questions can be posted here. Buyer will pay for item + shipping. I prefer to ship to USA only, but international shipping can be arranged. It just maybe expensive.

The item is loose. (clearly)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit:

When you offer in PM, please let me know your zip code or your address so I can figure out final cost for you. This is especially true for those that offer with "XX amount shipped".

For packaging and shipping, I will be using USPS. I will transform sixshot enough so that he is most "folded up" before packing it into a box to ensure smallest size possible and to also make sure no parts break due to any rough handling or misplacement.

2. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    bump

3. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

1. how are the stickers?

2. Do you take money orders?

4. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    To answer your questions:

1. I believe all the stickers are still on, they have wear on them (I mean, they HAVE been on display for 15 years), but nothing is falling off.

2. I prefer paypal, but am open to money orders as long as it is safe and I receive the payment first before shipping.

I have received a few that are interested in the item. The current highest offer is 65$ shipped. You may PM me with your offers. The one with the highest offer by the end of today can have the sixshot.

Thanks!