Heavy/Scratch: Sale! G1 custom huffer generations/universe/rts

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by hondasaint14, Feb 8, 2012.

1. hondasaint14

hondasaint14 Customizer/Sculpter

i got some extra heads that i'll be selling for less. im a super picky guy and i only sell the ones that are flawless (no pinholes or anything)
    but if anybody wishes to purchase some of the ones that did make the cut , i could sell them for cheaper(take in consideration that these heads are still a "pass" for most out there, minor , very minor pinhole/s if any, a very easy fix by filling them up before painting)
    let me know if anybody is interested, i could do it thru paypal that way its cheaper :) 
    9usd plus 4usd shipping and handling (usa and canada)
    if interested send me an email address and i will send you and invoice :) 
    thanks
    cheers!

This head will fit generations kupp (base body for huffer). I've seen this concept from a fellow customizer and kupp's body makes an amazing deluxe size huffer. The custom head doesn't interfere with the transformation at all.

Sculpted from scratch, so many many many hours have been put into sculpting and capturing the resemblance to the G1 Huffer. Attention to detail, clean, and sharp lines.

Attached Files:

2. knockoff

knockoff Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    those are incredible... may i ask how you made those?

3. hondasaint14

I sculpted it, then made a mold and casted more pieces. thanks :) 

4. catch22

catch22 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I received my custom Huffer head in the mail today, and I'm genuinely impressed. I've bought custom kit stuff before, and the quality of this item is absolutely top-notch! Not sure if I'm gonna stick it on a Kup-body yet, gonna see if there's something else out there that may be a better fit. An Orion Pax head for Kup's body would be sweet though.

Also thank you for the Red Alert head. It's a great sculpt, and a huge improvement over the Sideswipe head Hasbro put on there.

5. hondasaint14

thanks for the kind words! :)  im glad you like it, cause it took a lot of time...and patience lol
    cheers!

6. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    I got my "slightly imperfect" one and it's actually super nice! It's better than some resin products I've received from 3rd parties. Great work! I also second the idea for an Orion Pax head for the Kup body

7. hondasaint14

Glad u like it ! :)