Sale: DS games, gift cards, ect.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sage o' G-fruit, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Need some cash, so I'm looking to sell some of these items. I'll ship to anywhere, but if you're asking to have any of these shipped out of the US, be prepared to pay quite a bit. All DS games are in excellent condition.

DS Games

Mega Man Star Force 2 Zerker x Saurian: $23. Played only once. Will see if I can wipe the game card.

Time Hollow: $20 Beaten a few times, so the New Game Plus option is available very early on.

Custom Robo Arena: $23 Played a few times. Good condition. Will see if I can wipe the game card.

Code Lyoko (the first game): $20 Beaten twice. Will see if I can wipe the game card.

Sonic Rush: $18 Beaten once.

Gift Cards

Gamestop $23 gift card: $21. Gamestop ripped me off when I was trading in RDR, so I was not aware that cash trades were an option. If you're looking for a Gamestop gift card as a gift, this is for you. Free shipping.

I take PayPal and in certain circumstances, direct cash. Prices are without shipping, although I don't expect shipping to be that expensive.

More to be added as I think of it. Thanks for looking!

2. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    Bump.

3. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    Bump again. Going to list this stuff on eBay eventually, so strike while the iron is hot!

4. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    Bump