Saint Seiya Omega - Burn your Cosmo again!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Brave Magnus, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!! :bay  Just finished watching the first episode and ITS GOOD!!! :D  I really dont understand why there is SO many people whining about it in different boards, its "Bay raped my childhood" all over again. :S
    Ok, I grew up with the original series. Of course it wasnt "Saint Seiya" but "Caballeros del Zodiaco" (Knights of the Zodiac) and it didnt have the kick ass intro "PEgasus Fantasy" but a lousy song from Spain called "Guardianes del Universo", even so that..is a happy memory, it was so bad that was good. XD
    And yes, NOTHING beats the original but that doesnt mean the new is going to suck. But if you dont believe me, please, here is the first part in english:

Saint Seiya Omega ep1 (1 of 2) - YouTube

The intro scene itself is just EPIC! Seiya being the Gold Sagitarius Saint was something we saw coming since the 80's. :p  And damn! He can still beat the s--t of a God! :D 
    Seeing Shaina training Kouga like Marin trained Seiya sure bring lots of good memories. I am digging the new style, the animation is quite fluid and it does respect the one from the first series, at least a bit. ^^
    this is going to be interesting show. Lets hope it doesnt dissapoint. ;) 

2. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    Zombie thread lives !!

I just saw the opening theme in Facebook, I actually love the opening.

ANyway how's the current plot now ?

3. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

Well lets see. Saint Seiya with no Seiya. Saint School. Yeah, that's about it. :D 

4. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    they keep leading upto seiya's appearance. and if they called it something else people might not know what it is.

anyways its upto ep 24 now. ive been getting the burning cosmos subs.

i like how they went with jabu instead of ikki. wasnt expected. and the way they went with how they inform the viewer as to how things changed was a nice touch too, and that change set up the story for today.

lets keep this discussion going!

5. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    there is a CD rip of Pegasus Fantasy Omega ver. out there on the interwebs. i just got and ive been waiting for awhile i loved the original so much, this one seems a bit more fluid.

6. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    Reminds me of SHAZAM! though.