Saint Deliverance prologue..

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Rumble02, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Let me know what you think of this. this is just a taste of what im working on. hope you like it. c@c welcome.

SAINTS DELIVERANCE……the origin of saint/sinner
    short prologue.
    The battlefield was covered in fallen Autobots and Decepticons. The battle for the Kiliocore mining facility was over. The only reward to either side was the knowledge that their opposition could no longer use it. The surviving soldiers had returned to their respective bases to regroup and move on. SHOCKWAVE had stayed behind to take some stock of his own. After finding out the his comrade Counterpunch was in reality Punch the Autobot, and that Double Dealer had the same gift, Shockwave decided to gain some new ground in experimentation. He worked his way through the wasteland of taking a gear here and a motor there. His mind ran countless equations to make sure he found the perfect combination of material. As he came across Side-Burn lying under the fallen Blight, he decided the majority of their remains would do nicely. “Help me!” Side-Burn cried to Shockwave, pleading for him to have a moment of compassion. “Negative,” replied Shockwave in a cold emotionless voice. “ I have need of your body, not your spark.” A single blast silenced Side-Burn’s cries.

The laboratory is what Shockwave called his own dark little corner of the universe, where he created vile and hideous monstrosities. His experiments were never done to willing participants. There were times when his ideas were ingenious and proved useful to both sides of the war. Other times the warriors to come out of the laboratory were quick to dismantle themselves just to ease the agony. This time would be different. This creation would not only help him to destroy the Autobots, it would bring him the Deception Crown of Leadership as well as Megatron’s head on a silver platter.
    “Droid bring me the legs of the Omnicon Skyblast, I have a use for them.” ordered Shockwave calmly. “Yes Shockwave.” The droid went to a large container housing many fallen Autobots and Decepticons. He retrieved the legs by tearing them from the wreckage of what was once a proud aerial master. As he brought them to his master he observed shockwave removing everything from Side-Burn’s body that resemble and earth automobile as sell has his legs. “I want you to go back to the Kiliocore facility and bring me back any working tank treads you can find. I have need of one solid pair.” said Shockwave without bothering to face his slave. “As you command Shockwave.” The droid transformed into a small insect like scavenger unit and left the lab.

2. Rumble02

updated a lttle bit

3. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

Nice start can't wait for more

4. Rumble02

Shockwave continued to work diligently on his new design. Attaching pieces and rewiring circuits was a task Shockwave could do with his one eerie eye shut down. He has taken Side-burns main body, head, and arms, and began to attach parts taken from Blight and a destroyed scrap metal drone. He used the legs from Blight and also those from Skyblast to give his creation two different sets of legs. He fused the forearms of the scrap metal drone and the upper arms of Blight to create a second set of arms, as well as mounting blights head and chest to the back of what was once Side-Burn. After his droid returned with the tracks he mounted them each track to a large gold plating unit that would be com a new set of shoulders for his monstrosity. One side of the body was known as Saint. He consisted of Side-Burns head , back, arms, the new shoulders, kickbacks legs, and a plate from scrap metal for a chest piece. The pieces could all shift and rotate to form the main body and back of the reverse side of this new bot. When in the other mode known as Sinner the head and chest were that of Blight, the same shoulders but folded back with the tracks on top, the arms a mix of Blight's and Scrapmetal's and the legs that were once that of Skyblast.
    This creature was also engineered to turn into what was known as a Gravescrapper. It resembled a tank with tracks at one end and crawling claws on the other as well as a working turret on top. SAINT/SINNER was born. “Bring me the spark replicator.” Shockwave demanded. The droid obeyed and the device was placed in the center of Sinners chest. One flip on the switch and lights began to fade on and off. Energy surged through the newly created triple changer. The replicator shut down and Shockwave stood waiting. Sinners eyes began to glow a deep red. He stood up, gave a large shriek as if in pain and fell to his knees. After a moment he rose up and stared at Shockwave with a smirk on his face. “Greetings, how may I be of service…Master?” Shockwave was pleased with his work.

5. Rumble02

anyone want more or should i kill this one?

6. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

more please.

7. Rumble02

“You probably have many questions for me.” Said Shockwave. “Why yes indeed master. First of all Who am I?” “Your name is Sinner, you are a creation of my own design, a triple changer to be precise, made from fallen soldiers of a previous battle.” announced Shockwave. “And my purpose?” ask Sinner , still trying to understand his makeshift body. “Your propose is two fold. First you are to bring me more salvage so I can continue to make my own army. You will be my Obliticons and you will serve Megatron until the time is right for my take over. Second you will use your other robot mode and refer to yourself as Saint in order to infiltrate Autobot HQ and bring down Optimus Prime from inside his own sanctuary. Do you understand?” “Yes but can I have some fun along the way?.” “If buy fun you mean scrap a few miserable Autobots and a few Decepticons caught in the middle of it, then yes have all the fun you wish.” replied Shockwave with a slight hint of pleasure in his voice.

8. rebelbot

rebelbot rebelbot

great so far

9. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't normally read any fictions, but I loved your kitbash.

The story's just as good!

10. Rumble02

Thank you very much

11. Rumble02

Sinner transformed into vehicle mode and left the lab. He was headed for Autobot HQ. The information as to its whereabouts was extracted from Side-Burns memory panel. One click away from the entrance he transformed into Saint mode and approached the compound. An array of lights and artillery quickly presented themselves and X-brawn was heard over the intercom. “Stand down now and wait for Identification!” Sinner stopped moving and put his arms in the air. X-Brawn and Prowl quickly came out and approached him. They each looked puzzled at Sinner and then at each other. “Side-Burn is that you? What happened?” asked X-Brawn.

12. Rumble02

Sinner recognized these two brothers and had to think quickly. He didn’t count on them recognizing who he was assembled from. “ I err.. I’m not Side-Burn. At least not who you knew anymore. You can call me Saint.” “What happened where did you come from?” ask Prowl who was getting very concerned that their younger brother was now gone. “ I honestly don’t know. I woke up in the battlefield and heard a voice telling me I had work to do and to go home. I just knew to come here. By Primus I wish I could tell you more.” lied Sinner in a most sincere tone.

13. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    Keep on going..this is GOOD...

Heather

14. Rumble02

Optimus Prime was very unsure of what to do. The Autobots had just lost Kiliocore and many of their comrades including one that appear to be looking right at him. Something was different though, Side-Burns head gear was now gold and cracked in many pieces, his left eye that was covered by the gear was visible through cracked metal and was obviously not functional. His chest resembled the back of the former soldier and his arms were on the opposite sides as well. The rest of the body was completely unfamiliar to Prime. He couldn’t wrap his head around it at all. He had just told Prowl and X-Brawn about the loss of their brother when his malformed double arrived practically at their doorstep. Unusual didn’t begin to describe this situation.

15. Rumble02

Sinner got a eerie sense of power by knowing that he was now inside sitting down talking calmly with those he was assigned to eliminate. He was about to continue with his lie when he felt a shock in his chest. For a moment he swore he could hear another voice in the room speaking to him. “ I know what your doing. You must stop this.” the voice told him. Sinner caught up with himself and blew it off as a glitch in his central processing unit. He had a mission and he would accomplish it with ease.

“I don’t know what else I can do but accept you into our team and hope one day we can find out what happened to you Saint.” Optimus finally spoke up. “I am truly sorry for what has happened to you, and for how we were hesitant to accept you. I trust you would like to join our ranks and help us take care of the Decepticons?” “Yes Optimus, I would love to join you, where do I sign.” said Sinner.

16. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    This is great..I'm going to subscribe to this thread.

Heather

17. Rumble02

thank you. i will have more up later this evening and then tomorrow after noon

18. Rumble02

Late at night Sinner went back to Kiliocore and transformed into the Gravescrapper. He found all kinds of wreckage to sift through. After collecting arms and legs as well as guns, and blades he heard a faint moan. As he approached the sound he came upon Swindle crawling back toward the Decepticon base. It was obvious he had been out here for days trying to get back. His legs were shreds of what they used to be and he was using all the strength in his arm servos to keep going. Sinner transformed into his Decepticon mode and slowing walked over to Swindle. “Greetings fellow Decepticon.” He said with a cold stare. “Stop with the pleasantries and get me back to the base you slagging idiot.” was Swindles reply. “ Oh I have no intention of doing that. I need your core processor as well as your spark chamber and I don’t think you are going to just give them to me are you?” Sinner shouted. Before Swindle could make a noise sinner had transformed one hand into his pike and the other into a pile driver. He stuck Swindle through what was already a badly damaged midsection and lifted him off of the ground. As Swindle yelled in pain, Sinner began to vibrate the pile driver as fast as it would go and as he placed it close to Swindle he literally began to break into pieces with the force of the vibration. “Oh now don’t fall to pieces on my account.” Sinner said coldly. He began to laugh as Swindles screams filled the night air. After a few moments it was over and Sinner collected what he needed and went to the lab.

19. Rumble02

“It is time for you to introduce yourself to Megatron.” Shockwave told Sinner. “ As you see fit master. But why don’t we both just take him out now? It would be so much fun” Sinner began to laugh at himself. “ Fool, I know my plans and I know Megatron’s minions. If he is assassinated Starscream will use our labor to his advantage. The uprising will be immense. We must wait until we have more Obliticons and Decepticons on our side and aware of our mission.” Shockwave was completely emotionless and frigid. He would not tolerate double talk from the creature he developed.

20. Rumble02

Shockwave and Sinner entered Megatron’s chambers and slowly kneeled before the ruler of the Decepticons. Megatron arose from his throne and made his way in front of Sinner. “Rise up before me so I can see you fully well.” Sinner rose but maintained his silence. He was unsure of what to think. He knew that Shockwave wanted to over turn Megatron, but he also knew Megatron showed little mercy to those who had betrayed him. “Sinner, if you are to follow my command I want to know that you will obey me in any circumstance.” Megatron was sure that this new creation of Shockwaves had a few ticks and that Shockwave had more planned for him that he allowed for. Megatron turned to Soundwave and motioned toward him. Soundwave pulled a lever and a chain lowered down a the Autobot known as Mirage. “I want to know that you can do the job. Destroy this miserable Autobot without mercy, better yet make it entertaining for me. Show me your spark hasn’t been softened by Autobot your were assembled from” “Yes Lord Megatron.” Sinner replied as he walked toward Mirage. Mirage knew his time had come and was sure it would not be quick. “You can do whatever you want to me but it wont stop my friends from ridding the universe of your evil.” Mirage knew his words meant nothing to the new Decepticon. His screams of pain could be heard throughout the base as they echoed down the hallways and out into the open training fields. Hours later they ceased