Safe to assume Scalpel is the one who rebuilds megatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Bottom Out, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

hard to believe, and i dont even know if i accept this idea. I know i dont personally really like it to much, BUT his bio does work along with megatrons pretty well so him being the one who repairs megatron does make some sense.

what do you guys think?

all this speculation that its soundwave, scorponok, optimus, the all spark fragment.....what if its this scalpel character instead?

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Soundwave will find Megs and have Scalpel work on/assist in working on reviving him.

3. the man

the man I iz a Roadbuster fan

idk... a little guy about the size of Shia's head rebuilding a giant evil robot about a few hundred feet high that plumeted to the bottom of the ocean... it seems like a lot of work for such a tiny dude... and if that's how megs is revived than i am very dissapointed with the movie

4. Cyberjet #7

Cyberjet #7 Banned

Good idea.

(Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)

5. Bottom Out

well scalpels bio says hes the decepticons medic...hes basically the evil version of ratchet, so to me, that pretty much confirms that this lil dude IS the one responsible for repairing them

6. ArmoredSaint

ArmoredSaint Active Member

Where did you come up with the idea that Megatron is "a few hundred feet high?" IIRC, his height was given as 30-some feet in pre-release data from the first movie...

7. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

*Beast Wars Megatrons Voice* "Yeeeees...hmmmm...you..might be on to something mwahahahahaha tell me Mooooooooooore" :ev: 

8. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Scapel is too little to build giant Megatron,,Its maybe explains why the story takes place two years after Megatron was destroyed...

9. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I see where you're coming from, but the Scalpel bio also says that the Decepticons would rather suffer in silence than have him work on them. I can't see them allowing him to rebuild Megatron. Think about it: the Decepticons are either fiercly loyal to, scared of, or plotting against Megatron. If you're loyal, you won't want to risk Scalpel getting it wrong and damaging their leader even further. If you're afraid of him, you wouldn't want to risk Scalpel putting things back in the wrong place and Megatron waking up very pissed off at the results. Finally, if you're plotting against Megatron, you'd worry about Scalpel being successful and Megatron waking up.

10. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I think he might work on Megatron, but I doubt he will FULLY rebuild him. Just touch some stuff up here and there.

11. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    scalpel probably does fix megs up but ravage retrieves megatrons body

12. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

jayz i dunno what movie you were lookin at but megs aint hundreds of feet high, plus scalpel is about the size of sams torso not his hand, making megs smaller and scalpel bigger than you say lol
    i doubt he will rebuild him but can definately see him being involved in piecing him back together, like megs flat out with calpel tinkering away at his arm an what not

13. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

That issue did cross my mind about the idea of this little guy being a medic for these huge Decepticon warriors. But then I thought maybe Scalpel has a horde of helper drone/clones of himself, so that way what he lacks in size, he makes up for in numbers.

14. CrowbotMaximus8

CrowbotMaximus8 Banned

No sir.

15. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I think this, if anything, proves Scalpel puts him back together....

Two words: Gimp arm.

16. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    He might just be the guy that turns the "switch" on for Megs.

17. Bottom Out

true about the part with with the decepticons rather being in pain than seeing "the doctor" but what if you're dead? wouldnt you rather be put back together a little messed up than not at all? i mean look at megatron this time around...it says he was built back together using parts from the other dead decepticons...he has 2 different sized arms...sounds like the work of the guy with scalpels bio to me

also, his size really has nothing to do with being able to repair something...us humans repair HUGE machines with out problems

18. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can totally see the lil' fella running around fastly connecting parts, joints and etc.

19. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

My best guess at this point is that it's Scalpel plus something else. If Scalpel could bring back dead Decepticons then why not bring back other dead Decepticons. I'm guessing then that it's spark, Scalpel and at least one other character with some magical thing to bring Megatron back.

For size I could see where his small size would be better than being a big bot. When you fix your computer you use lots of small tools because you are working with small parts and when you go for surgery they use small tools like a scalpel rather than a broadsword so by being small he can get to the smaller bits better than a large bot could.

20. Browns2212

Browns2212 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Scalpel might "revive" him, but someone else is going to go to the bottom of the ocean to get his body.

Remember, he is re-built into a tank in ROTF, so a much bigger 'Con is going to retrieve him from the bottom of the Trench.

And it's really hard to believe what's going to happen with all the rumors on top of rumors and what's been leaked "on purpose" to fool people. I mean, Bay himself has even said that he purposely leaked "fake" information.

Just like the poster that was given out on April Fools day. It said something about 7 constructions forming Devastator. WTF? I'm still guessing that was an April Fool's joke.