Saddest TFP scene

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by supernova222, Mar 12, 2012.

?

The saddest TFP scene

1. Darkness Rising Part 1-cliffjumpers memorial

5 vote(s)
    4.4%
  2. Darkness Rising Part 5-arcee in bad shape at base

2 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Scrapheap-optimus and arcee hold hands and say they're good byes

41 vote(s)
    36.0%
  4. Predatory-arcee's traumatic memories

13 vote(s)
    11.4%
  5. Rock Bottom-miko having to leave bulkhead

25 vote(s)
    21.9%
  6. T.M.I.-trying to get bulkhead to wake up

12 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. One Shall Fall-trying to save raf's life

16 vote(s)
    14.0%
  1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    what do u think is the saddest scene in TFP

2. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

For me, it might be Arcee's flashbacks of her capture and Tailgate's murder at Airachnid's hands.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Arcee's shock of finding Cliffjumper as a Terrorcon. Just the mear fact she thought she saved Cliffjumper only to find out he's a Terrorcon is pretty much like a cruel joke to her. Poor thing. :( 

Arcee's tramua and flashbacks in Predatory: She really went through alot and it's sad to see that she already lost someone she loved before losing another one. Really makes her sympathitic.

Miko's tears in Rock Bottom: Have to admit that it pulled my heart strings a bit.

Arcee's remorse of what she did in the end of Partners: Showing her guilt like that in the end is both sad and touching.

The whole drama with June in the begining of One Shall Rise part 1: The opening scene with that was pretty intesne and heartbreaking espcially when Raf was sad about not seeing Bumblebee again.

Arcee Cybertron Speech in Orion Pax part 2: Have to say that what she said was pretty moving about Cybertron's death. You can tell it affected her and others.

4. yapeng

yapeng Member

IMO, it's in Operation:Breakdown when Breakdown was told that his rescuers may have blew in pieces. And Breakdown replied angrily "Decepticons don't break that easy".

5. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    Had to say it's the Arcee/Optimus Prime scene... You never get to hear Optimus Prime talking about "being one with the Allspark" a lot, which is equivalent to death for humans.

6. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    I wanted to say Optimus and Arcee holding hands as they were about to die in "Scrapheap", but then Raf nearly dying in "One Shall Fall" had me on the verge of tears too. Damn the polls for not having multichoices. TTwTT

7. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

Those "Predatory" flashbacks must've just been the first scene(s) to come to mind for me. ^These were all very effective for me as well.^

Another thing from "Partners," even though it's just a quick moment rather than a scene: That sad/angry yell Arcee does right before her last "This is for Cliffjumper!" hit against Starscream always gets to me.

8. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

Good thread. I went with Prime and Arcee about to die.

9. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

Off the top of my head, I want to say Miko leaving Bulkhead.

I haven't seen the episodes more than once, so my memory is fuzzy, but that one stood out to me on the poll.

10. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The beginning of the credits of the newest episode. That heralds the longest time until more Prime...

Oh and Rock Bottom is pretty deep too...

11. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

I think the saddest scene was when Megatron was trying to reach out his hand to grab the zombie bot, but then the whole bridge blew up. It was sad seeing them all the zombies implode. All of Megatrons time and investment down the drain in a couple of seconds.

12. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    When they succeeded in saving Raf's life.

Biggest letdown ever.

13. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Optimus and Arcee go "It has been an honor." in the ice wins, you can really see the two old warriors letting the lights go out.

But one scene I find particularly sad is Starscream on Partners: it's sad to see his utter desperation to belong to something, specially the scene where he talks to Arcee "Okay, okay, it was mistake! I made many! I'm one of new now!" the utter desperation on his voice just...gets me. every time.

14. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Operation Bumblebee: When Raf said that he DIDN'T want to ride with the sirens on... Poor Ratchet...

:p 

But seriously, when Optimus and Arcee thought that they were going to die and said their goodbyes...

15. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Definitely Scrapheap.

16. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Fortress Maximus!

News Credits:
    dark themes all around the show makes my heartstrings break sometimes too.

17. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
  18. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Out of the pole options, OP and Arcee. Initially, I didn't find it that sad. Maybe because I knew they would survive but when rewatching, it's actually pretty sad.

Cliff memorial is second place for me. But the scene I found the saddest the first time watching it was Arcee talking to Cliff in Partners. IDK why but I found that pretty sad.

As for the other options, they never really made me that sad. I still don't enjoy rock bottom because I found it boring and everything in OSF, including Rafs near death experience, was ridicules. I was actually hoping Bulkhead would die in TMI and I found the scenes in partners to be more chilling than sad. I knew Arcee would live in Darkness Rising part 5.

19. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Arcee speaking about seeing Cliffjumper as a zombie back at base. Sumalee Montanno's acting here tug at my heart a bit, something I was completely unprepared for.

Optimus and Arcee saying their goodbyes as they freeze to death.

Arcee speaking to Cliffjumper's grave.

Ratchet losing his shit that he couldn't help the injured Raf.

Miko being forced to leave Bulkhead.

20. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    T.M.I., easily. I honestly wasn't sure we'd see Bulk back. The first four I didn't feel anything, because there was no real danger of losing any of the main cast (yet), especially since it was still early. I knew Arcee wouldn't die because they already killed Cliff for that purpose (but if he died in that scene, instead of the beginning, it would've had a LOT more impact). Rock Bottom was just "deal with it, Miko".

One Shall Fall was actually an emotion jerker, I got worried for Raf, I really felt for Bee, but I wasn't sad, just "wow, shit got real".

But with T.M.I., I knew the possibility was very real that Bulk may not've come out of it, I honestly teared up (yeah, the 6'2'', drunkard metalhead with a "Satanic" sig at the moment teared up a tad) thinking we just saw a real casualty in this war. Cliff died, but he was a redshirt, Bulk was someone we knew.