s_cren

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by theoutlawtorn10, May 21, 2012.

1. theoutlawtorn10

theoutlawtorn10 theoutlawtorn1080

News Credits:
    Purchased a Transformers Prime: First Edition Optimus Prime box and everything went perfectly. Extremely happy with my purchase. Thanks again.

2. jtscribe

jtscribe Well-Known Member

Great comms, fast shipping. Great deal from a nice guy. Thanks!

3. MetalicGrunt

MetalicGrunt Rust Proof Commando

News Credits:
    bought a mp skywarp that was advertised as complete and in good order. Item was Dirty, broken, random paint marks and huge marks on the figure. The figure was not packed at all, just thrown in a box with some plastic bags and an empty printer paper wrapper. S_Cren agreed to give a refund when item was returned on Monday August 27. PM's were not returned over 3 days, causing mod involvement into the situation, and causing a full paypal dispute. Partial refund issued by paypal, with S_cren refunding the remainder. Communication needs to be much much better

4. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 The Reeled Robot

Just met up with s_cren today, and nothing but good things to say - Was right on time, and showed up with everything in order and ready to go. Items were in fantastic condition, he actually undersold the crispness of the figures in negotiating. Was quick and on point during communications and negotiating, very fair and balanced in his values and expectations. I am glad I didn't see the feedback entry above mine, as I may have passed up a great deal. But I can say that our deal went how they all should - very quick, fair, and no surprises.

5. slickleg

slickleg Banned

Did a trade for a mp skywarp all went smooth friendly guy great communication will deff deal with again

6. unlimited02

unlimited02 Well-Known Member

bought a jetski for my CJ and great guy to work with...

7. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Sold Armada Unicron to s_cren a few days ago. Met him here in town and sold it to him, money in hand. Very quick and easy, good communication. Would sell to him again.

8. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Did a trade with him did not recieve the trade from his end. Had been ignoring Pm's and has been over a month

9. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

Scam artist. Ripped me off on a $5 item. Said 6 weeks ago he "shipped it in a regular envelope which was sent back to him, and would get it mailed back out soon." I've made multiple attempts to contact him, but no reply.

Avoid s_cren like the plague.

10. Autotrooper12

Autotrooper12 Banned

Did a trade with s_cren everything went good

11. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I did a trade and he stole my Roadbuster and never shipped the 2007 Blackout I was supposed to recieve. He was banned after he said he "shipped" it too and I haven't recieved my item nor my tracking number. Fuck.