S3 airing March 14th in Canada (OFFICIAL)

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Vexza, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Oh, I'm so excited. You lucky Canadians you. I'm begging any Canadians out there to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put it up on Youtube when it airs!!

We finally figure out what the deal is with Sari, see Team Rodimus vs Team Galvatron (unless I am mistaken).... so excited.

2. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :mail :mail :mail :mail :mail  Alright! This is the best news I've ever heard, way better than when I found out I graduated High school with honors!

Thanks for the good news

jD001

3. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Sorry dude your mistaken. Its Team Rodimus vs Team Strika, Galvatron isn`t in TFA

4. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Well, yeah, I knew that Strika was leading it, but for some reason when I look stuff up like that they call it 'Team Galvatron'. Dunno why.

And I'm not a dude. :p 

5. chaddi_90

chaddi_90 Prime

News Credits:
    I know everywhere i look this is something about galvatron being in animated

6. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The reason for that was probably because of something that was thrown to us by someone involved with Animated or S250, I forget which. They mentioned Dai Atlas, Alpha Trion, Ratbat, and Galvatron and then said only 3 of those 4 would be in Animated. Seeing as we've seen designs for Dai Atlas and Alpha Trion, and have seen the toy and colored head design for Ratbat, it's safe to say Galvatron won't be in Animated. :) 

EDIT: Nevermind, I just looked it up and it was the Cartoon Network panel at last year's Botcon that said Swindle, Ratbat, Galvatron and Waspinator: 3 of the 4 will be in Animated.

Well, Swindle and Waspinator are a given, and Ratbat still applies. So Galvatron still doesn't seem likely to appear in Animated. XD

7. X-Brawn

X-Brawn Well-Known Member

Perhaps this means that Swindle is the one that won't appear in Season 3. Which I guess makes sense:

The line's getting cancelled and Swindle's toy is already out, so there's no need to advertise it further. Galvatron, Waspinator and Ratbat on the other hand have no Animated toys (yet).

8. GrimlockMinor

GrimlockMinor Dinobot

News Credits:
    The 4 are Derrick J. Wyatt's favorite transformers...and he mentioned that he got 3 of the 4 into animated.... being Swindle, Waspinator, and Ratbat.

9. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

I wonder when it'll air in the US....

I'm jealous of you Canadians =P

10. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I heard from a friend that Cartoon Network might be airing season 3 on March 20th.

jD001

11. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

Damn we get the show first, and the toys last... that makes total sense to me!

12. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Awesome. I hope if they do it'll be at night and not in the morning when I'm at school...