S2E19 Title and Description. **POTENTIAL SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by MidnightFlames6, Aug 20, 2012.

1. MidnightFlames6

MidnightFlames6 Swagg :$

I haven't seen this discussion put up yet but zap2it has updated their Tv Guide.

Transformers Prime S02E19 - Zap2it

Discuss?

The thing that is eating at me is if Megatron will accept Silas/Breakdown into his ranks. I would defiantly like to see that. Silas was in special tactics so you can see that he will be extremely good at fighting, am I right?

2. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

Mayby this will be a way to get Breakdown's body back so they can sell his toys.

3. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    This is already in the News Section

4. MidnightFlames6

MidnightFlames6 Swagg :$

no duh. I said discuss tho didn't I?

5. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Why post another thread here when it can be discussed there?

6. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

Maybe because we always discuss episodes here? Um this is a place for Prime Discussion. Just because she is new doesn't mean she doesn't have common sense. I would have beaten her to do the same thing.

Anyway, I wonder if the only reason for silas wanting to join the decepticons is to try to take over command like starscream. I mean I never knew Silas for being a foot soldier and I don't think he would want to serve some ugly buckethead unless there is some kind of plan he is fabricating to gain control.

7. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As I posted in the other thread, I believe that Breakdown will have his usual voice, but think with Silas' voice. This way, he can manipulate his way into the ranks...Megatron will be suspcious that Breakdown suddely appeared again, but he'll keep him around since their ranks are running shorts.

My Idea: Since Knockout took SynthEn from what Ratchet left behind, I think Silas can capitalize on his relationship with KnockOut and get to use a more perfected SynthEn that Knock Out created. Since Knock Out seemed pissed with the cons last we saw him, I think Silas can use that to his advantage to get Knockout to help him out. With SynthEN, he'd then have a suitable energon source for his army that he's supposedly planning

8. Megatron1

Megatron1 Decepticon LEADER

That wouldn't be a bad idea. I like it. I can't wait for the next episode.

9. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

Forgot that Breakdown would have his usual voice! Ha! Imagine him facing Bulkhead and not knowing that Bulkhead is Breakdown's arch enemy.

10. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Interesting. I'm curious to see how this development works out.

11. Girtherobot

Girtherobot Well-Known Member

That actually sounds like a cool idea. I think I will like this and some of the other newer episodes more than some of the earlier episodes that were shown this season.

12. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Since the Screamer is one of the few cons that know Silas, could it be his way back to the position of first lieutenant?

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    But how will they pull this off exactly is what i want to know? When it comes to both Silas and Breakdown's subconscious?

14. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    Thanks =D and yeah, I can't wait for HURT to be over so we can get to these next few awesome sounding episodes.

Well I'm just assuming lol. Usually they'd have the imposter's voice there (silas), but this show seems to mature for that. Plus, we all would know what's going on--not like we're confused. So, think with Silas voice, speak with breakdown voice--although his vocab and speech might be a bit different since Breakdown was a bruiser and Silas had tactical talk lol. Think--Yugi and Yami yugi in terms of thinking vs talking

Indeed, i really thought this idea wouldn't come back until closer to the end of the season or next season all together.

Thanks =D. I really only dream it will happen since I want them to use the SnthEn idea that they had posed in Season 1. Forgetting the scene where knockout picked up the drop would be too annoying--it must be used! Plus grumpy knock out needs to do some damage!

Breakdown might not have his subconcious at all. It could all be Silas, but when it comes to talking, Breakdown might have Adam Baldwin's voice so no one is confused and it's believable that Silas is working his way into the cons. Thinking with Silas' voice would help that, but we'll see.

I really hope that instead of completely coming back (i.e. Breakdown is still thinking/will over power/fight Silas), I just hope some snippets of Breakdown's memory will interfere/help Silas with his plans. So it won't be a struggle, but instead, Silas might remember something breakdown did with say..bulkhead, and he'll use that to his advantage to maintain appearances.

15. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess episode 20 will have Airachnid escaping fromthe autobots base to seek Megatrons forgiveness which would make the cons rosters looking like this:

Megatron
    Airachnid
    Breakdown
    Dreadwing
    Hardshell (if he survives Hurt)
    Knockout
    Shockwave(if he appears in From out of the Past)
    Soundwave
    Starscream
    Insecticons
    Vechicons

Man the autbots are screwed.

16. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

If Knockout really is going insane, this might be what pushes him over the edge. It would be even more interesting if Megatron has him imprisoned and says he'll execute him later when he has more time. Then Silas stabs him in the back and Knockout somehow is the one to save the Decepticons from Silas, securing his place in them. However he's a changed Knockout.

17. Driskull98

Driskull98 World's Only Snarler Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    If Airachnid doesn't die in that episode, me and Sideways will be pissed.

18. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    I hope she kills all of you and sideways favorite characters..besides soundwave ofcourse....

19. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    xD!!!

If Airachnid breaks out/is let out for a greater purpose willingly by the bots, she'll probably escape and disappear for the next few eps (like she did in season 1. It's a more believable way of keeping her out of eps while making her a known presence and player in the real world).

Off topic: did she NOT kill a human and collect their body yet because (other than being VERY dark), she has no place to keep it with her ship blown to bits? Not evne a room on the nemesis? lol, or does she want Jack so bad that he's the only one? If Silas wasn't in the condition he was in--I'd want her to take him down sometime before the series ended for her 'collection'

20. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    Megatron hired a hit out on her, I doubt he'll let her come back. Not only did he try to kill her once via assisination, but she killed one of his lackies (one he didnt relaly care about, but still a lackey) and tried to kill HIM by luring him to fight an Insection, which he almost lost to.

I think it's safe to say Airachnid is out of the Decepticon ranks for good, unless she has a speculated connection to Shockwave and when he arrives, she uses him to get back where she once was. BUt yeah, other than that, she has no hope. Only reason Starscream stayed around was because he actually came back for Megatron after trying to leave him for dead and ended up in the same position Megatron was in *stuck under rocks*, so Megs kept him around to further abuse him lol