S.N.D. Primo X-Mortis Upgrade Kit (Nova Prime)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Sep 29, 2015.

1. motorthing

motorthing Polarised.

News Credits:
    I've got three Battle Cores now - one for the Thunderclash kit that isn't happening (awwww) but just in case, and one for this.

Standing by Cap'n.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As far as I'm aware renderform still has some of his thunderclash heads

• Like Like x 2
  3. sinvraal

sinvraal Lost Light Crew

I've had a white Prime on standby since you announced this. :) 

4. motorthing

motorthing Polarised.

News Credits:
    I have one thanks, but that's just a head, and while it's a great start the body needs something a bit more extensive than just the Reprolabels set to make a decent TC.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Recon734

Recon734 Mnemosurgeon

News Credits:
    Didn't Beelzeboss tease a kit ages ago? Granted, we'll probably be well on the way to the heat death of the universe by the time it comes out, but it's something else to consider. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  6. motorthing

motorthing Polarised.

News Credits:
    Yeah I'll be part of the Cosmic Entropy Cloud by the time that surfaces :D 

• Like Like x 1
  7. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is funny and the Beelzeboss kits were a disappointment. They didn't turn out well at all.

8. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes, we have seen a prototype of that too

Beelzeboss Fanatic Lord (Nova Prime upgrade kit for CW Battle Core Optimus Prime)

The Beelzeboss one is no longer a combiner, and is practically a whole new figure. Neither Beelzeboss nor SND have them up for preorder yet, so who knows when either will happen.

I plan to get both of them if they come out, and make the Beelzeboss one G1 Nova Prime, and the SND one Shattered Glass Nova Prime, who is a guy in the Shattered Glass universe, and amazingly the same colors as G1 Nova Prime. In Shattered Glass he used to be insane, but was cured, and now is a hero.

[​IMG]

9. Recon734

Recon734 Mnemosurgeon

News Credits:
    My post was in reference to a Thunderclash kit, but I agree, the Nova kit looks amazing. If only I could get my hands on a couple of BC Primes. :D 

10. Scaleface

News Credits:
  11. Recon734

Recon734 Mnemosurgeon

News Credits:
  12. Masktique

Masktique Dimensional Mythomaniac

The fact that Beezleboss's Prime kit cost just about as much as SND's, yet has considerably less pieces and plastic, makes me afraid for just how much that Fanatic Lord kit would cost.

13. Dark Starscream

Dark Starscream w/Powermaster Cobra Cmdr.

My Battle Core Prime is still waiting on the Nova Prime kit! I already have his Reprolabels applied!

• Like Like x 1
  14. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The guy that taught Megatron everything he knows TFW2005 Supporter

Can't wait for this kit to show up. I have the other three S.N.D. ones, and have been utterly amazed by them. This one will be more involved, but will look awesome. The BB looks interesting as well, may have to get their Nova Prime kit too. Can never have too many Nova Primes! :D 

15. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just finished playing Transformers Devastation, which has gotten my need for Nova Prime itching again. I need this kit (and the IDW Nemesis one) to come out so bad!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. SHADDO

SHADDO Arashikage Decepticon

Hey there, Jon! Good to see you're still among the living!

Already have 3 of the BC Optimus Prime figures, one currently being fitted with the Praefectus/Magnus kit, another PATIENTLY awaiting THIS kit, and the 3rd in "Thunderclash Limbo" waiting/looking for parts to be converted...since you've long since dropped that project (although I would be interested in the parts you had worked up for Shapeways, if nothing else, as I already bought your Nightbeat and Siren guns...!).

With the Vitalis upgrade for CW Optimus Prime and the Praefectus kits already in hand and looking great, I'm definitely looking forward to this X-Mortis upgrade...! Not only do I already have the BC Optimus Prime, as mentioned, I've already got the Reprolabels applied and awaiting the kit.

So, I was wondering, since it's been QUITE awhile now, since the last one...do you think you could give us a glimpse at how things are shaping up with the final designs and maybe even the vehicle mode look?

I think that would be helpful in ramping up interest again, letting people know it's still happening, and potentially drawing in more interest from people who may not have stumbled across this masterpiece of creativity you've concocted!

Seriously though, a peek or two would be great...but I am in either way, having already snagged 2 kits and probably a 3rd one, not counting X-Mortis of course!

(Quick question about the Praefectus kit though...If I were to take a kit and say, use the thigh extensions and all or part of the leg armor bits to slightly alter my Motormaster, and then use the rest of the kit on a BC Optimus Prime to customize a Thunderclash figure, would splitting the kit between 2 figures affect the transformation of either negatively? As in, would the Thunderclash half of the kit allow for proper transformation without the thigh extensions? If not, then I'll need to approach my plan differently to compensate...which is still okay, just not ideal, as I'd rather use the thigh extensions to adjust Motormaster's height slightly and use the feet to adjust for Thunderclash, instead of the other way around, since I'd have to paint the feet for Motormaster at that point. Just curious, and I figured you would know better than anyone else, about those specific mechanics. Thanks!

Also, last I checked TRU still had the BC Optimus Prime available at around $27+shipping...

17. SHADDO

SHADDO Arashikage Decepticon

Which figures did you end up going with for your team? I've been trying to figure out what I wanted to develop, but I don't read the comics anymore and have minimal knowledge of the character in general, so I don't know who or what characters he would be affiliated with to determine a starting point.

Saw your post and thought I'd ask because I was curious, since I'm planning something similar for my Praefectus Magnus movie themed combiner with Hot Rod, Kup, Blurr and Arcee...

18. Scaleface

News Credits:
    I have several Primes and BC Primes on standby.

19. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The guy that taught Megatron everything he knows TFW2005 Supporter

Got the first three kits from s.n.d. Working on converting motormaster over for black set. Waiting for X-Mortis to go up for pre-order. This will be the best one yet.

20. Hellscream12345

Hellscream12345 Me King~

This upgrade is more excited than Perfect Effect's and MMC nova prime, I can't wait for my second set!