Rumour: Shia Labeouf may go to Rehab

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Mastergeorge, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    The New York Post has posted a story today regarding the voluntary admission of Artie Lange (Howard Stern Show) into a drug rehabilitation facility earlier this week. In the short blurb regarding the news, they added that , the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen star, Shia LaBeouf may be headed to rehab as well. Taken from the article:

...Shia LaBeouf may also be headed to rehab. LaBeouf broke his hand in a car accident last week and while it was not his fault, he was charged with DUI, his second arrest since November. Rehab can lead to reduced charges. "Judges like to see it," said a source. His rep would only say, "Right now, we're focusing on Shia's hand."

No other information regarding this possible turn of events was mentioned in the article. As previously reported here, Shia was exonerated of any fault in the accident as the driver of the other vehicle involved in the accident allegedly ran a red light. Police officials did claim that Shia appeared to be intoxicated when on the scene, but no reports of proof of intoxication have been furnished.

The biggest question regarding this rumor is how it will affect the filming of the upcoming sequel to Transformers the movie. Director Michael Bay has already stated that the movie will continue to film despite the incident, but the actor is due in court, later this month, for the arrest he was subjugated to for suspicion of driving under the influence.

Read the orginal article
    Here
    The part about shia going to rehab is closer to the bottom!

2. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Eh, he probably will have the charges dissmissed if there's no actual proof he was. Like a he says she says situation without actual documented proof either through blood content, or breathalyzer.

3. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    Police work for hollywood. So shia will get off easy.

4. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    If they did, the DUI wouldn't even have been reported...
    I can't speak for the judges though.

5. Jazzy Zx

Jazzy Zx Wants too be called Jz :P

News Credits:
    But I thought he wasn't drunk when he crashed.