*RUMOR* Dreamworks in Alamogordo, NM

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by aey103, May 19, 2006.

1. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is nothing but of a rumor that I can not prove, so take it for what it is worth and why I posted in General Discussion. A few weeks back I posted an article from the Las Cruces Times saying that The Transformers Movie would be shooting on the White Sands Missile Range (WSMR). I also said that Alamogordo, NM had a run on hotel rooms due to a film crew staying there. Well I am in Alamogordo, NM now and heard from some of the people I work with down here that the film crew is from Dreamworks and more are showing up tomorrow (May, 20). I also heard that Steven Spielberg was seen down here yesterday (May, 18). The people I heard this from are not Transformers “geeks” like I am and don’t know about the movie which make me tend to think these rumors ay be true. Again just RUMORS I HEARD SECOND HAND and may be total BS, but I thought I would post this anyway.

2. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ...Interesting...

3. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    ROAD TRIP! lol I wish. I'm going to my grandma's in Caballo/Arrey tomorrow so unfortunately I can't go to Alamogordo to check.

4. paskal

paskal SHWOOOO!!

When you posted last time I said it's not a rumor - they are there - first day of shooting is Saturday night.

5. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As in yesterday or next Saturday? Oh yeah, how do you know this little nugget of info?