Rumble is in the game! Soundwave has minions!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by guard convoy, Jun 23, 2010.

1. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    Sounwave has *Spoiler* !!!!!!

ok, in the second autobot mission, where you are teleported to the jail cell, it will do the "look at this" and it says Soundwave and Rumble, and then, as clear as day, soundwave ejects rumble from his chest, what color he is, idk, but he is in the game, which means WFC Soundwave has his own set of minions

edit:guess it is more predominate than i thought, you fight rumble, frenzy, and laserbeak in a boss fight against soundwave

2. TFcollecterguy

TFcollecterguy Well-Known Member

That's frekin' awsome! If they have scouts or legends in generations they should totaly make minions for him. Or even make them some new minicons. I wish I could play that game! :cry 

3. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

Its probably best to keep something considered a spoiler (esp to UK fans) out of the thread title, however, that said; I enjoyed the inclusion of Soundwave's minions.

4. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    well i didn't mean for it to end up a spoiler, i sort of stumbled across it and thought i would share

5. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

With any luck, those who don't want to be spoilt will be avoiding this section.

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree. We're all going to stumble upon it when we play the game, as it's part of the story, but in a game so rooted in G1 nods, it's best to keep surprises like that in spoiler form.

I've already passed that point in the game, but I would have been ticked if I saw a thread title revealing something about the ending.

And I'm not avoiding this entire thread because people are talking about multiplayer and other non-story things.

7. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In the future, you might want to keep spoilers out of your title, as this spoiler is completely unavoidable.

You may argue that people must have assumed he had them or saw the concept art, but those who didn't want to be spoiled stayed away from all that stuff to begin with.

8. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, even if we knew Soundwave was in it, very few folks knew the tapes were in, so this spoiled it for people.

I'm not rippin on you Guard Convoy, because I've done the same thing before. Just sayin' it :)