Minor/Repaint: Rumble and Frenzy repaint

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Trikeboy, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Trikeboy

Trikeboy Well-Known Member

Ok, I like the PE-01 Rumble and Frenzy. I haven't experienced the problems others have found. One thing I didn't like was the colour of Rumble's chest. It was bright red but black on the toy and on the cartoon Frenzy. So I present a simple repaint of Rumble and Frenzy. All I changed on Frenzy was the colour of the guns on his back. I know, Frenzy had a darker blue chest on the toy but I kinda like the look of the toy.

[​IMG]

I also have a Shadow Warrior but I don't have Shadow Commander and have no plans to own one so I am repainting it. Here is a blurry teaser since it is w.i.p. right now. I am sure one or two of you know where I am going with it.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• fr.png
      fr.png
      File size:
      387.5 KB
      Views:
  2. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Enemy?
    F/R look great.

3. Trikeboy

Yes, you called it. My next repaint will be Enemy. I hope to have him finished by the weekend. I need to get gold paint for the detailing on the chest and clean up the paint a little.

4. hailstarscream

hailstarscream UNICRONIAN

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i like it. simple but really effective. great job but one question, who's Enemy?

5. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I'd been wanting to do this to mine since I got him, but it was your thread that finally made me stop procrastinating.

It is so easy to do, and makes a gigantic world of difference.

Thanks for the inspiration to get off my lazy butt!! :lol 

6. Trikeboy

Enemy is the often unseen third repaint of the Frenzy mold. It was only ever seen as a transforming toy once and even then he was permanently attached to a radio. He was never never seen in the cartoon and has only made one appearance (possibly) in the comics. There was a Mosaic recently where he was a second gunman during the fight between Optimus Prime and Megatron's final battle from the TF movie. Some more info on Enemy can be found here: Enemy - Transformers Wiki

You're welcome and yes it is such a simple job but the result is great.

7. hailstarscream

hailstarscream UNICRONIAN

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Enemy is the often unseen third repaint of the Frenzy mold. Some more info on Enemy can be found here: Enemy - Transformers Wiki

thanks a mill. i think i might of seen this as a kid in a mom and pop store around my old way. but i probably thought it was a fake(didn't know the term knock-off as a kid). then again prob. was a knock-off