Rules Listings

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Capirus, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    I've been noticing that a few new members of TFW2005 not knowing all of the rules. Mostly it's them bumping a post more than once a day, however when I look at the Rules thread and even the New Members FAQ thread, I can't find anything about bumping. I keep seeing people posting the rule as number 8 but it isn't number 8, which leads me to believe there is ANOTHER set of rules that is hidden somewhere. Can we have an updated and complete set of rules so new members aren't so confused and don't have to hunt for it? Plus the organization is a little murky so categorizing them a little better should help that also. Anyways, just wanted to let you all know as to why so many new members break the rules so often (and accidentally). Thanks in advance!

2. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Some forums have their own set of additional rules. In general check the stickied threads at the top of a forum to see if there are any. It sounds like you're referring the the Junkion Forum, which you should see stickied there. The following link will also take you directly there:

NEW Junkion Rules - Updated 9/10/18 - EVERYONE READ

3. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Not sure how I missed that. I'd still like everything in one place but it serves it's purpose.