Ruination?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mitch FIN Keith, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Autobot X

Autobot X Check out my sales thread!

There are already three Decepticon decos...? Or do you just want these toys with these headsculpts?

2. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

That's the good part about these figures. The robot modes look nice enough on their own that you don't have to combine them if you don't want to you can just display them as individuals. For people that love combiners they have that option but if you aren't looking for a combiner you still end up getting five Wreckers out of the deal, so almost everyone wins.

The new head sculpts make this set a must buy since I've got no problem buying some repaints that will put some Wreckers into my collection.

3. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes! The Wreckers; my favorite faction! :D  I had to dig out my old avatar for this occasion! :D  And with the new Generations figures we can almost make the entire team! Springer and Sandstorm are already there, and just look at Hot Spot's head sculpt and tell my you don't see Pyro! I may have to get two Hot Spot's just to custom one! :D  Now all we need is Vortex into Rotorstorm, Swindle into Ironfist, and Brawl into Guzzle. :wink:  I guess Rack and Ruin too, but who would they be...?

4. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    He could turn into some kind of weapon for Ruinition or a double cockpit jet like Slugslinger.

And maybe Hasbro can get a few repaints off of him as Doubleheader and Sticks 'N' Stones. (The Rocklord character)

EDIT: Also make him combineable with Onslaught/Impactor's vehicle mode so that it dosn't look like ass.