rubadubspawn 3P Deals

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by rubadubspawn, Jul 26, 2016.

1. MrDipnSlip

MrDipnSlip Well-Known Member

Got Black Quakeblast and OS Eva Nemesis Prime. Thanks for the hook up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AndrewB

AndrewB New Member

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this system. I have used it for two orders. The first was delivered promptly within 2 weeks and exactly as described. The second I ordered and paid for an Optimus (cab only) on 11 August. The box arrived on 26 August, but contained only the trailer. I do not need the trailer at all, and did verify I ordered and paid for the Optimus figure. I promptly contacted Rubadub and he got in touch with the seller/shipper. The shipper sent the replacement figure on 30 August. Unfortunately, it still has not arrived, though the tracking as of this morning does finally reflect that it reached the US. It probably will not arrive in time, because I needed it NLT Sunday, the 17th. RubaDub and the seller have been polite and helpful, but any mistake in the order takes way too long to sort out and for me the time involved cannot be recovered. I will stick to other options for future orders.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Optional Prime

Optional Prime Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this mishap. However, I don't see how is this different for any other shop?
    Mistakes happen, and correcting errors always takes time... I've been using many different shops over the years; and to my experience, the "polite and helpful" bit makes all the difference.

• Like Like x 4
  4. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ rubadubspawn1@gmail.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    @AndrewB - Sorry we couldn't do better - especially for a new member with 1 post. The mistake was definitely on our end, but as you indicated, we had the correct figure out to you within 2-3 business days.

Hope we can do better for you next time. If not - no worries at all and good luck with your future collecting.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

I agree. I've had good experiences so far (two small $20 orders and one $120 order) and I've been very happy with the speed at which my items have arrived.

The one quibble I have is it sometimes takes a while for the tracking number to show up on PayPal (I think you can ask for it on Facebook but I don't have Facebook). I paid my invoice last Wednesday and still haven't gotten a tracking number. Aside from that minor inconvenience, it's all been great!

[Edit] Finally got my tracking number. I suppose I've been spoiled by how fast this stuff has gotten to me in the past but I must admit that I'm a little annoyed that it took 8 days before they shipped it and then another day before responding to my queries for a tracking number. At least it's on the way now and I can look forward to having my transistor in a week or so.

[Edit again 10/7] Arrived yesterday. Tracking number still shows "despatched (sic) from sorting facility" in Shanghai but it's here and the shipping is free so I guess that's fine.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  6. Wazdakka

Wazdakka Decepticon

Does your copies Rendsora Megatron include the new upgrade kit that fills out his rear?

7. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ rubadubspawn1@gmail.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    We are offering the upgrade kit to anybody who wants it. It is $6 for shipping just the kit or if you're ordering something, we will throw it in for free.

Here's the link to current inventory list (prices and figures change/updated daily)

Thanks.