rubadubspawn 3P Deals

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by rubadubspawn, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Xenomrph

Xenomrph Mr. Fix-it

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Just sent you an email about a couple Wei Jiang figures, thanks!

2. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So's I remembers

3. blanka

blanka Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey Rub,

I pm'd you about MP-10U...

4. IamSoundwave

IamSoundwave Well-Known Member

Does it usually take this long for the Chinese seller to ship? I payed him on Wednesday and still haven't gotten any tracking number. I contacted the guy yesterday and he said ask me for an update on Friday. This is my first time buying something from China btw.

5. borgified

borgified Resistance is Futile!

@IamSoundwave: I'm sure that Rub's post said that it takes five days after the payment to get your tracking number and it will load you the info your Paypal account (I could be wrong BTW).

You can't go wrong with Rub's deals and I'm sure that everyone here can back that up! ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  6. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ rubadubspawn1@gmail.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    If you guys have a question, best to read my faq or ask me. If something isn't clear, feel free to ask me but please read it first. Nothing is a secret.

However, listening to speculation from members who don't understand (and how could they since they aren't doing anything for you) is just going to lead to an incorrect understanding of how the deals work.

Hope this helps. Email or PM if u have a question.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    NEW Junkion Rules - 12/4/2010 - EVERYONE READ

3. This is not a discussion forum.
    The Junkion Exchange is not a place for discussion or to post random and negative comments. Any posts of that nature will be removed. You may ask questions about the items for sale/trade, but nothing more.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Razzy

Razzy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Damn, I'm actually tempted to get the mpp 10... Will the trailer for it be available at some point?

Cya
    Raziel-chan

9. rubadubspawn

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Replied!

Please always just email me at rubadubspawn1@gmail.com for quickest response (usually same day or 1-2 days if I'm busy with work/family).

Replied!

Please read my faq. Some suppliers ship immediately, some use international shipping centers which means the items generally ship in 3 days after payment, and then 5-10 days after that, tracking numbers will be provided and uploaded into your paypal. If it's been 10 business days after you paid and you still have nothing - email me and I will do my best to look into it.

Some suppliers are faster than others with tracking, but ALL are reliable and have already delivered.

If anyone needs help - please email me so I can try to assist :)  Posting here I may not see it.

Hi - unknown at this time. One supplier had it for awhile at like $55 shipped, but then he sold out and the other suppliers I use don't have it for a decent price. You're better to get it off ebay. Have the EVA w Trailer and the clear Trailer, but not the regular G1 version anymore via any of my suppliers.

10. rubadubspawn

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Hi - What day did you email me about this? Apologies, but I don't recall seeing those pictures. Can you advise what day you contacted me via email on this? I can try to help - I know KBB is SLOW AS HELL for replacement parts.

If you signed up early, it should be $37. If you email me, I can help sort out for you. Would appreciate if you'd consider removing the multiple print-screens unless you think they are still needed. Thanks dude!

11. mcart

mcart Lighter shade of dork

News Credits:
    Hey Rub,

Just a quick suggestion but when you update this thread maybe you could do a once a week post to highlight what you've added? May draw attention to things that would otherwise go missed.

12. rubadubspawn

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Hey man...

I am always updating - usually daily or multiple times a day as I get updates from different suppliers. Best to just check the date I updated the list (2nd post) which I always try to keep current so you know when the last update was.

That being said, there are some items that are buried deep in the in-stock list that suddenly go on blow-out from one supplier or another - or someone offers us like 10 figures at a lower price - so I'd recommend trying to do a brief scan on a regular basis if you are interested.

I sometimes get flak from various members who don't like me posting about this stuff - so really appreciate any advice you might have.

Gonna try and clean up the list a bit now. Check back in 20!

Thanks!

peace...

13. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Hey @rubadubspawn, this was May 8th. I also contacted Chi, the seller you connected me to, and he said he put me on a list for a replacement figure, but last I heard he said he hadn't heard back from them, and that was back on June 11th.

14. Razzy

Razzy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ah, Tanaka MPF-12 disappeared from the list, but the promo for him is still up. Guess I took too long deciding. :/

15. stevil33

stevil33 Army of Wastemen

Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Hi @rubadubspawn i tried to send you a direct email, but it has bounced back.
    Are you experiencing any problems with your email?

16. Trent

Trent Froody

News Credits:
    Hey @rubadubspawn, no DNA Susanoo? After Premium Collectables failed to deliver, I'm looking for a reasonably priced one.

Thanks.

17. bruticuz

bruticuz New Member

hi. interested in the jinbao bruticus. how are the loose items shipped? do they come with everything the boxed versions have excluding the actual box?

18. rubadubspawn

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Items usually ship in about 3 days after payment. Tracking is available usually 7-10 days after that. Please check out the FAQ. If I recall our emails, I believe you received your order from my supplier already correct?

Hi - as you know, 3P companies don't always move that fast. From the moment you place your replacement request, it gets forwarded to the company. Feel free to email my supplier and cc me and I'll help you get an accurate update. However - please be advise that there maybe nothing to report if the factory hasn't responded yet. I waited over 1 year for a Gigapower thumb going directly to Gigapower. They are as slow with replacements as they are with releasing their figures!

Sorry - the supplier that had those on clearance sold out of them and just told me. Unlikely that they will be re-stocked as I think they were clearance.

Nope - please send to rubadubspawn1@gmail.com. Ususally takes me a day or 2 to respond as I've been biking to work and have less time to check emails.

If email keeps getting bounced back, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

I've been trying to find a supplier to offer this myself, but it's all like $160ish plus. Don't know why. US retail is MUCH cheaper. No idea why - but thinking maybe it's the way DNA does their distribution? Sorry - I will update my post if I can find someone to offer it, but none of my regular suppliers have it for a price that I like at the moment. Keep an eye on my thread if you like.

They are generally shipped in 2 separate mailing bags, wrapped in bubblewrap and/or styrofoam. All items including paperwork and accessories are included. The box is big, and OK, but kind of too big to do anything with. I'd go loose and save the cash but up to you... I think boxed version also comes with upgraded EMS shipping if I recall :) 

Remember guys - PM or email me for a faster response as I only check the end of the thread periodically... peace

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lothar Hex

Lothar Hex Decepticon

News Credits:
    I ust received a refund on my order of M01B commander that I did not request. Any idea if you can help with this?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  20. Devastator Zero

Devastator Zero Smirker!

Did you PM or email him? He had just stated that he doesn't check the end of the thread that often, so make sure to try that.

• Like Like x 1