RTS Windcharger question.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by sodawilly, Apr 4, 2011.

1. sodawilly

sodawilly Old School fan since 1984 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi everyone,

Back in December I purchased on ebay a RTS Windcharger from a seller in Hong Kong, and I absolutely love it. People all the while have been mad that it seems England has been one of the only countries to have these in stock.

Now recently, I purchased another one from a seller in England, but I noticed the packaging was different. On the back of the European card, there is 6 to 8 different languages for the tech spec and they are only a sentence.

Knowing all of this info, the version I bought online back in December from Hong Kong had the American packaging with the full tech spec..... My question is, where the heck has all of the stock on these in American packaging gone to?

I'm happy I have one, but I present this question for those who have not been able to find this figure. This does have me curious.....

- Gregg

2. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

I believe that Hasbro Asia/Hong Kong and Hasbro Australia us the same packaging as the states.

3. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's just not out yet. Retailers need to be ordering!

4. sodawilly

sodawilly Old School fan since 1984 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's such a lame excuse at this point being so late in the game for distribution though.

Up in my area here, they just put out wave 1 deluxes of RTS. Same case is still out and he repaints are all that's left. The Jazz and Tracks figures sold out quickly.

- Gregg