RTS Windcharger for trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BB Shockwave, Jun 1, 2011.

1. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Update - 2011-08-07- another Windcharger added, trade possibilities edited.

I got another Windcharger today. Toy is quite scarce, but pops up from time to time, so if I manage to get to a store when they re-fill it I might be able to get more and update this thread.

Also, I am located in HUNGARY. That's in Europe. So yeah, shipping costs will be higher then into the USA. But then, you don't have Windcharger, we don't have the items I am looking for, they are rare for both of us, so it's an even trade. I am writing this because of the upteenth "Oh wait, what do you mean you are not in the USA" PMs that usually arrive after I have discussed every part of the trade with said person. READ the description please, before you contact me.

As before (I have traded three already with Allspark members), I am willing to make an even trade, I will trade it for toys you can (mostly) get on the shelves in the US but are not available here in Hungary.

Here are the ones I need. I'll mark where the value of these is lower then that of Windcharger, so I'd need more then one in a trade. The most desired toy on this list is Grapple/Grappel, so if I get multiple offers, he wins.

-RVTS (Solar Storm) Grappel
    -Green Lantern Movie Masters Kilowog
    -PCC Steamhammer
    -DoTM HA Tailpipe, Drag Strip, Reverb (when they are released). As these are worth less then WC, I'd trade these for 2 such toys, or 1 +a PCC or a Cyberverse Commander
    -PCC Waterlog + Minicon (see above)

My feedback threads:

Allspark Feedback

TFW2005 Junkion Exchange Feedback

I'll only trade with members who have some trading feedback here or on other TF boards. Please send you feedback with any PMs.

2. Landcross

Landcross Ultimate Combiner

Windcharger trade

Hey man! If Windcharger is still available, would you be interested in a trade for either Ratchet or PCC Steamhammer? Let me know when you get the chance. Thanks man!!!

Landcross (Steve)

3. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I meant Hatchet. You know, the Cyberverse black plane Dread who looks like a gargoyle. :) 

I already struck the deal with someone in the meantime, sorry.

4. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumped up again - due to an unfortunate accident with FeralPrime's Warpath, the trade is open again. I'd prefer to trade this for Warpath, so any such offers will have preference.

5. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumped up, as I have another Windcharger for trade.

6. Bricetron

Bricetron Well-Known Member

PM'd

7. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated description. One more Windcharger remeains, I'd prefer to trade it for Grappel.