RTS Windcharger Community Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Satomiblood, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

With the recent sightings at Five Below, I started a thread (link posted below) in the Junkion Exchange as a means of helping people on TFW get a Windcharger at a fair price. I've managed to find and sell 4, but I have a waiting list of over 30+ members. I was wondering if there's anyone able and willing to check out their local Five Belows for Windchargers, purchase them, and sell to fellow board members at cost ($5) and shipping with a limit of 1 per person. The waiting list is posted in the thread I linked. Your help would be greatly appreciated. This isn't about personal gain. It's about helping the collector community.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/493871-rts-windchargers-cheap.html

2. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    Very noble thing you are doing.

I would help but no Five Below's where I live.

3. Satomiblood

I'm trying to get some extra manpower, but it's difficult.

4. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have my thread linked in your thread, and I'm asking $15 shipped (netting myself less than $5 profit per windcharger) with a full breakdown of costs in my thread, figuring in the cost of postage, the padded envelopes, delivery confirmation, and paypal fees.

While I realize there are people selling for exact cost if they can find them, I went out of my way to help people out as well, and I feel I'm not asking a whole lot (basically covering gas to/from the 2 stores I hit, and to/from the post office (I've already made 2 trips to ship out several) as well as the time it took me to do all that.

That said, if anyone doesn't mind that I've tacked on a few bucks for my time/gas, feel free to check my thread (linked in the OPs) and send me a pm.

Edited to add: Satomiblood asked me to take a look at his wait list and offer mine to those people. I still have 2 that aren't spoke for as of right now, and 3 that are on hold from my original post on Monday. I'm going to hit one more 5 below after work today to try and grab a few more, then I'll take stoke and update my thread (linked in his) and offer mine to the people on the waiting list. So stay tuned, everyone!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  5. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    If anyone needs Wreckgars I have several I can do for $18 shipped each or 2 for $33 shipped. I know it is not as rare as Windcharger but I know alot of people need them.

6. Satomiblood

No offense, but can you please not do that in this thread? This is about acquiring Windchargers for others, not advertising stuff in your sales thread.

7. knobbycon

knobbycon logorrheic egghead

I'm going out searching today, plan on doing the same as you, but all I can find so far are Tracks and Wreck Gar.

8. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    Well maybe we should make a Wreckgar thread as well. Just trying to help people out.

9. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I'd be happy to trade a Windcharger for a Japanese Scout like Takara's Breacher or Insecticon.

But i'm in the UK so it's probably cheaper for people to get him from America.

10. Satomiblood

I've stopped taking requests to be added to the waiting list. If anyone wants to be removed, please PM me.