RTS Tracks, Jazz and Generations Red Alert figures for sale!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by V2MToys, Dec 18, 2010.

1. V2MToys

V2MToys Member

Ebay:
    Cheaper Pricing for RTS Jazz, Tracks and Generations Red Alert

OK guys, I am going to try to save myself the embarrassment of taking all the Tracks and Jazz figures I bought back to Kohl's. I would really rather take a loss on these then to have to take them back. Figures are $15.00 each, shipped loose. Or 2 for $25.00 shipped, 3 for 35.00 shipped, etc. That price is for U.S. Only and if PayPal sent as Gift! Add $1.50 to your total if you prefer using regular PayPal. Also, if you live outside the U.S. you can in fact PM me. I would be happy to give you a shipping quote as well.

RTS Jazz 0X left
    RTS Tracks 0X left
    Generations Red Alert 0X left

Thanks, Mark

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello fellow members, I am just letting everyone know that I went to Kohl's today and purchased several Tracks and Jazz and a few Red Alert figures.

They were regular $14.99 on sale for $11.99.
    I know that is still higher then Wal-Mart or Target prices, But today is the first time I have seen either one of them, and I know that other members have had a hard time finding these as well!

Not looking to scalp anyone, just trying to help out any who are in need of them. Would prefer to only sell and ship within the U.S. "PayPal Only"

If any are interested PM me with your zip code for a quote.
    Also let me know if you would like them shipped MOC or loose to save on shipping charges.

And if any are leery in dealing with me, I can provide Feedback for your piece of mind. Feel free to look me up under the user name V2MToys on eBay, He-Man.org, ProCustomizers and others.

Best Regards to all, Mark

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  2. V2MToys

V2MToys Member

Ebay:
    Bump!!!

3. V2MToys

V2MToys Member

Ebay:
    All Transformers have been SOLD!!!

Thank You all for your interest!
    All of the Transformers have been SOLD!!!