RTS Laser Prime for Windcharger

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Starstriker, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Starstriker

Starstriker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I have gone to 5 Five Belows and none of them have Windcharger. I refuse to pay scalper prices for a $5 toy.

I have a MOSC RTS G2 Laser Prime that I picked up at Marshalls. im willing to eat the $2 difference as that isnt too bad.

Anyway if anyone has a mint windcharger (not too concerned over the packaging as Im gonna open it) and wants to trade for a RTS G2 prime.

pm me.

2. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

windcharger info

google 5 below and get the info for your local store call them they will be getting more. I found 9 near me in MA. Also don't only check the wheel barrows at the front of the store they also have them on the shelf in the rear of each store

3. friendship pony

friendship pony death bringer

News Credits:
    yeah what he said. and RTS prime is worth more then 7.00 now i think.

4. Starstriker

News Credits:

Thanks for the heads up. I will check back with my local 5 below. My offer stands until I get one on my own.

5. Starstriker

News Credits:
    Yeah but Im a fair dealing guy. I paid $7 for RTS prime. People are paying $5 for Windcharger and charging $20 shipped. A little outrageous.

To avoid the headache, I dont mind trading straight up. Im sure people are charging more for RTS Prime too.

However in a year I bet windcharger will not be in such demand. But I foresee RTS prime possibly becoming the next City Commander. Given that the Make Toys set is out now.