Customs: RTS Jazz custom G1 spoiler

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by hXcpunk23, Jan 2, 2011.

1. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    RTS Jazz custom G1 spoiler - $20 shipped

Payments via PayPal (send payment as "gift")

I had originally built one of these for my Jazz custom (from Universe Prowl), but once RTS Jazz hit stores, I knew it would look better and work well with it. I've had a number of members interested in having me build a custom spoiler for them as well. I'm now offering this for anyone that might be needing one to replace the spoiler and have it look more "G1".

These are spoilers only, no hinges are included (don't have any more small tube styrene or any small hinges on hand). So cutting off the old spoiler and adding the new would be on the buyer.

I'm offering these for $20 shipped and I have 4 people lined up for one of these so far. If you'd be interested in one for your own custom, please PM me and we'll go from there. These will be custom built and I am going down the list, so please be patient if you're interested in one of these.

(I'm also available to discuss other parts you might need built for other characters/customs)

Here are a few images of what I'm offering:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Update!

Here are the updated pics on the first one (which is 99% complete):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  2. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    *UPDATE*

I ordered some small hinges (30 total, I believe), so these will now be included with each spoiler. I'm starting work on these and I have about 6 lined up so far. If you're interested in having me scratchbuild one for you, please PM me and I'll shoot you my PayPal info and add you to the list!

If you have any questions, hit me up via PM.

3. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Updated first post with new images of the first completed RTS Jazz spoiler (well, it's at 99%--just need to sand a few areas with fine grit sandpaper and it's DONE)

For those who have already placed their order and are on the list, I will start work on the next this week. I have now measured everything out and have most of the pieces already cut from the styrene. I just need to cut the parts in half (for each half of the spoiler) and do some major sanding to the edges to smooth it all out, then I can begin putting them together. Just wanted to touch base and let you guys know. I'll update again when the next one is complete (I'm still doing these one at a time, instead of jumping all around on them).

If you have any questions or would like to place an order for one, contact me via PM!

-Brian

4. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Next batch in the works now!

Attached Files: