RSS M4a files on a motorola droid?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Demonss, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but frankly it doesn't seem to fig anywhere else.
    I'm trying to set my droid phone to get the RSS m4a file of the WTF podcast.
    I have an RSS feed app on my phone that sees the podcast, but I'm not sure what I'm doing.

I'm not familiar with RSS feeds at all, so I don't really know what I'm doing.
    When I look at the program on the phone it takes me right to the specific thread that the podcast has been posted to, but I don't see how to download the M4a or anything (I don't even really know if my phone can play m4a's yet).

Any help from someone out there that may have more knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated!

2. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    just wait for the next update it may take a while My PSP did the same thing...

BTW this thread is in the wrong place it should be in videogames and technology.

try and change the setting of your RSS to recieve older recordings it should work

3. Demonss

News Credits:
    I wasn't to sure where to put the thread. :) 
    Videogames didn't make sense (though the technology portion does I suppose!)
    Tech support was kinda up the alley but was more aimed towards problems with the actual board I guess.

Maybe i've got a crappy RSS program for my droid?
    I see the podcast, but it just goes to the forum post. I'm not sure how to actually make it just play the file or whatever.. More stuff to play around with I guess!
    I never tried putting it on my PSP. Do you just copy the link posted in the podcast thread?

4. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nope you just go to the wtf@tfw area of the boards on your PSP click the subscribe button and your PSP will do the rest

after you do that PM me and I'l fill you in on the rest of the precedure

5. Demonss

News Credits:
    interesting.. I'll have to try this tonight!