Roxxor

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by ROXXOR, Aug 23, 2016.

1. ROXXOR

ROXXOR Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yay!

2. xKAINxCAINx

xKAINxCAINx Action Master

It is my pleasure to be the first one to leave feedback for roxxor.
    He purchased/traded for my Nero Rex, and was very kind, paid and shipped on time for this partial cash/trade deal, and overall was super awesome to deal with. He pays fast and his shipping is superb. I'm almost to believe he packs things so well that you could drop them from space and the contents would STILL be entirely undamaged. Also, Roxxor does custom decals, he gave me a few free samples and let me just say...WOW they are awesome!

I highly recommend this the member, overall I give him a solid 11/10 :)  Extremely professional and wonderful to work with.

3. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well since the pleasure of being the first to leave feedback for Roxxor has been taken I'll just have to be runner up.

Kain Cain said it best as I also highly recommend this new member to TFW he was extremely professional and made it so my mind was at ease with this transaction.

The shipping was extremely fast, the figure was perfect and I got a great deal so my overall experience was also an 11/10.

Thanks again Roxxor for the excellent deal.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention I got a free decal with my figure too! Thanks for the bonus!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. botfan

botfan I'm back

Amazing experience selling to Roxxor. Great communication, fast payment, super pleasant transaction. Thanks!