Minor/Repaint: ROTF Voyager Megatron. MY FIRST.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by prime0850, Aug 29, 2011.

1. prime0850

prime0850 Member

So this is a project that I took my time with maybe a week or more of painting and drying and trying different things. He isn't perfect but he is my very first attempt and I am damn proud of him. Let me know what you think!

All paints are Testors, I used an acrylic testors wash that I made over top of Testors silver to give it a bit more of a dirty look sort of like combat wear and tear. The kibble.. I am trying to decide on using a dremel to mod it entirely or not, for now it is just a simple dry brushing of silver nothing fancy.

Attached Files:

2. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    really nice, like what you created here. and this is REALLY your first custom? impressive!

3. Ironkorr

Ironkorr Ironkorr Customs

Ebay:
    Wow man, really good job.

4. prime0850

prime0850 Member

Thanks guys :D .

I would like to add that anyone who is on the fence about painting/customizing their figures.. go for it! I mean, I really put this off for a long time because I thought it would be too hard or wouldnt turn out right. Once you get started however, it's really quite a blast and you see it's not so scary after all.

I took the chance with megatron here because he was truly one of my fav's mold wise but the color choices hasbro made were killing me. Glad I did.. as he looks great on the shelf now. Again, thanks for all the positive feedback :D .